Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepaid Mastercard

Does anyone know where I can apply for a prepaid Mastercard or Visa card? I need it for online purchasing and Absa aren't able to assist me - there's is just a Visa Electron.

Payoneer will only allow applications through their partner companies, but it's a big secret who the companies are - they won't tell.
    Eye Candy Right Here!

you can try www.entropay.com

Comment

Thanks, will look into it.

Have a great week!
      Eye Candy Right Here!

Comment

Re: Prepaid Mastercard

Originally posted by jenai lingerie
        Does anyone know where I can apply for a prepaid Mastercard or Visa card? I need it for online purchasing and Absa aren't able to assist me - there's is just a Visa Electron.

Payoneer will only allow applications through their partner companies, but it's a big secret who the companies are - they won't tell.
        "Hi there, I have the same problem with online purchasing and have been looking for a prepaid credit or debit card for some time now. Regading Payoneer, go their website, keep your mouse pointer over the top link of "Case Studies" you will see the companies that uses Payoneer cards. They are: iStock Photo, Mediawhiz, SFI & Elance.
        I am an affiliate of SFI and the only way they will allow their members to obtain a card is by earning $30.00 in commissions, then the member can only apply directly to Payoneer, the card cost is $9.95 for residents in the USA & $19.95 outside the USA, plus an additional $9.95 activation fee.

I do not know how the other companies go about by allowing their members and affiliates to purchase the cards. Regarding Entropay.com the card is only a virtual and still needs to funded with a normal/ physical credit or debit card. Have you had any success with obtaining one? there was a seller on this website who were selling prepaid debit master cards, but it closed end of September.
        Otherwise if you have any info as to how I can obtain a prepaid debit card please let me know.

Comment

Try contacting Nedbank about their gobanking card.

I got my payoneer card from www.2checkout.com

I use 2checkout for my website credit card deals then transfer the money to my payoneer card and have used it here locally and online to make payments.
          Regards, Shane
          A dedicated Web-Junkie who provides affordable internet services for ALL.
          My Listings on BoB

Comment

Prepaid master cards

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/I...radeId=9433728

Might be a scammer but i spotted this today.
            What's for sale today?

Comment

Working...
            X