Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a jpeg to fit the width of the screen?

I have set up a template on publisher. Width is 760px. Saved as jpg. Problem is when i import this to BoB it is very narrow. I've tried increasing the page width on publisher .. tried various qualities when saving as jpeg .. nothing works. Bob still makes it narrow.

What am I doing wrong?

Please remember I'm a technotermphobe :( so require very "english" instructions.

Thanks
    Mandy
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Click on the image in the listing editor, select the corner of the selected image and drag it to for the size you would like.

Comment

Hi Lukeness
      Thanks for reply. I tried drag but it won't allow it - the images goes grey but i can't grasp any edges. So I changed image properties from 500 width to 700 but the dpi then looks bad.

I have saved this as a 300dpi jpeg from a 760px publisher webpage fiel (file size on my comp is 860kb) so can't think that it is the image.

Most likely one of those problems that is very easy to solve if you only know how :(.
      Items I have for sale.

Comment

Try uploading your picture to photobucket or image shack and using the link provided from them in your listing instead. That should work well too.

Comment

Right! ... Now to figure out how to do that :p
          Will let you know if it works.
          Thanks a mill Lukeness
          Mandy
          Items I have for sale.

Comment

Working...
          X