Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to send a message to a seller or buyer?

Hi,

Please help me! I still can't find a link to post a message to an auction's member on his/her profile page. I'd like to ask him about compatibility of the item (3G Sierra Wireless 8775 HSDPA modem card) he purchased with his laptop (Dell Inspiron 1525). I too own this model of laptop but have trouble in driver installation for 3G WWAN HSDPA card.

Thanks

Greetings from Russia!

Serge

Hi hover24,

Welcome to the forum.

Please contact hello@bidorbuy.co.za for assistance in this matter.

Thank you.
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Good day, ladies and gents, I`m another newly registred user with some problems in English, you know. :)

Seems I had the same kind of trouble. When I trying to use "Ask seller a question" system makes very short loading and give no signs that massage actually, sended. Only text appearing - "Your ability to bid or buy is being reviewed. See more information" with HELP chapter link. So what I`m doing wrong, and what I have do to ask some questions to seller?

Comment

Hi Velmak,

Welcome to the Forum.

The bidorbuy offices are closed on weekends, all new users are manually approved by a customer service representative before they can bid or buy. One of the customer service representatives will look at your account as soon as they get a chance.
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Well, now I cant even to log in to Buy page, while, actually, loged in for forum. Succesfully reseted pass twice and it didn`t help. Some bugs here I guess.

Comment

Please email us at hello@bidorbuy.co.za. Our system may automatically restrict your access to the site depending on where you are based.

Thank you
            Cuan

Comment

Well, its done, wait for responce impationtly!! :)

Comment

Working...
              X