No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Clarity please

Hey

i just joined bOb yesterday, i know that a rep has to activate the account and it isnt done on weekends, heres my question though,

i can login on the forum with my username and password, the same password i used to login to the bOb website but today it doesnt want too, should i wait till monday when my account is activated? Or request a new password.

thanx
    Live. Love. Create.

Originally posted by Jinglycharms View Post
    Hey

i just joined bOb yesterday, i know that a rep has to activate the account and it isnt done on weekends, heres my question though,

i can login on the forum with my username and password, the same password i used to login to the bOb website but today it doesnt want too, should i wait till monday when my account is activated? Or request a new password.

thanx
    Hi,
    I would think if you are able to login to the forum with the same password you joined BOB with,then your BOB account is already activated, as when you join,you get an e-mail from BOB, telling you to click on the link they sent you, to activate your account (they check the e-mail account you used to register with, then send the link to activate to your e-mail) If you still having problems, check to see if maybe you had the Caps Lock on when you tried to login to BOB?
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do today

Comment

Working...
    X