Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Log into BOB!

:eek:Need help please i cannot log in, when i try, there is a timeout after a couple of seconds, i need to access my account, there is something i want to buy and i need my clients details in order to send their items!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Hi Mari',

You sorted yet ? Took me a couple of seconds to log in.
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Thank goodness someone is answering, no this is what i get when trying:

The connection has timed out

The server at bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
      moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
      connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
      that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

I have no problem logging in.
        Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
          Thank goodness someone is answering, no this is what i get when trying:

The connection has timed out
          There is nothing wrong with your account or the BoB-website. I proxied into your account and everything is fine. Can you access any other websites?

Perhaps a proxy setting on your side? This certainly looks like a client/connectivity problem. Seeing that you can post to this forum obviously is enough confirmation that you are online - but based on the error you posted, this indicates some sort of connectivity issue.
          Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
          Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Hi, i can log onto any website or any other sites, but i cannot log into BOB, i will ask my husband to have a look, cause yes i am accessing the Forum, strange! Will keep you updated!
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
              There is nothing wrong with your account or the BoB-website. I proxied into your account and everything is fine. Can you access any other websites?

Perhaps a proxy setting on your side? This certainly looks like a client/connectivity problem. Seeing that you can post to this forum obviously is enough confirmation that you are online - but based on the error you posted, this indicates some sort of connectivity issue.
              Hi again, i cannot log in even from my neighbours pc, he's got a different isp to me, i tried on his pc as well, i even tried resetting my password, now i really am battling!
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
                Hi again, i cannot log in even from my neighbours pc, he's got a different isp to me, i tried on his pc as well, i even tried resetting my password, now i really am battling!
                who is the isp?

can you please run the following two commands from the command-line and post results:

1) ping bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices
                2) tracert bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

both commands should give you some output. if ping does not work, then there is an issue with the ISP not able to resolve bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices.

Comment

who is the isp?

can you please run the following two commands from the command-line and post results:

1) ping bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices
                  2) tracert bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

both commands should give you some output. if ping does not work, then there is an issue with the ISP not able to resolve bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices.
                  We are busy trying, i am just wondering now if it is not Neotel, we actually cannot access any accounts where we have to log in, but we can go do searches on google, etc! I have now tried 4 different computers in the house and the laptop, but nothing!
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

looking at MyADSl, there seems to be problems with Neotel: Extremely slow international

Comment

looking at MyADSl, there seems to be problems with Neotel: Extremely slow international
                      Yes i think it is them, we accessed BOB fine on the Cellphone, thanks so much for all your help, i will try again in the morning, have a good evening further!
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

:pHi, i just want to thank you for all the support and help you gave me yesterday evening, we managed to log in this morning, seems like it was a problem with the Neotel Service, again thank you so much, it is appreciated!
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                        X