Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Books Listings

Morne'/Cuan or Andries, where do i list music books, i don't see a category in Books for this purpose and i also don't see a proper one under Music to list a book like that, please help!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Hi Mari',

Music books as in books about music relating to playing instruments, writing music, those childrens books you get that play music when opened or ......??
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Hi Mari',

Music books as in books about music relating to playing instruments, writing music, those childrens books you get that play music when opened or ......??
      Morning, it is all of the above, i have a variety of them, from teaching, right up to reading music notes!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Hi Mari',

I am sure you will be able to get them all listed between these Categories ?

Music & Instruments -Instruments - Sheet Music & Song Books

Music & Instruments - Other Music Related Items

Books & Education - Textbooks & Educational - Courses & Study Guides

Books & Education - Children & Baby Books - 9 Sub Categories

Books & Education - Audio Books

Books & Education - Non-Fiction - Reference
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Hi Mari',

I am sure you will be able to get them all listed between these Categories ?

Music & Instruments -Instruments - Sheet Music & Song Books

Music & Instruments - Other Music Related Items

Books & Education - Textbooks & Educational - Courses & Study Guides

Books & Education - Children & Baby Books - 9 Sub Categories

Books & Education - Audio Books

Books & Education - Non-Fiction - Reference
          Thanks so much, i looked but i wasn't sure if this would be the correct route to go, again thank you, much appreciated, enjoy your Sunday!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
          X