No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Cheers for Solanche and Tawanda

Solanche

I just had the most unpleasant dealings with a buyer and to use the words "ratings abuse" is an understatement.

I called in and spoke to Solanche who was extremely helpful and understanding, it is very nice to know that somebody has our back.
    (I imagine this is the same from the rest of the team but I have not dealt with many others.)

Tawanda

The postage options wizard, Wow, all your help in setting up my postage prompts is highly appreciated.

Thank you both for everything.
    Last edited by The World Online; 04-08-10, 12:55.

Hi Gamesol

Thank you for your feedback regarding this. It is always encouraging to see positive feedback from our clients.

Kind regards
    Cuan

Comment

:DYes indeed i also had wonderfull experiences with Solance, one of wich i might add had me gasping at my breath, i feel exeptionally lucky to have dealt with her, she certainly is an amazing person, thanks Solance you are tops and thank you for treating me with such dignity and professionalism!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Working...
      X