Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some ideas that will make life easier for sellers and buyers

    First, the selling tools work great and as a seller things go very smooth especially with the ability of adding a status to each order like await payment/ payment received and so on.

    Previously I had a shipping book to track who paid, whos orders were send and so on. That book I trough away now.

    1. There is one thing I would love that will make rating buyers much easier. When I do a "bulk" rating of users I would like to see the status next to the buyer I rate.

    It would be great if I can see await payment/payment received and so on next to the buyers name so I can rate quickly instead of going to each buyer's account to see if they paid or not.

    2. This one might be overkill. If there can be an option where an e-mail can be send to the buyer when a status change. That way the buyer can be kept informed on how his order is progressing without the seller having to send e-mails like "payment received", "order packed and ready to ship" and so on.

    3. More info for buyers on buyers page. The status of the order. Messages send to the buyer from the seller (that can also be used as proof by sellers that messages like tracking numbers were send).

    These last 2 ideas will create a complete tracking system for buyers and in the process also make seller's work more effective.

    Regards.

    Kin

  • #2
    Originally posted by kinleroux View Post
    First, the selling tools work great and as a seller things go very smooth especially with the ability of adding a status to each order like await payment/ payment received and so on.

    Previously I had a shipping book to track who paid, whos orders were send and so on. That book I trough away now.

    1. There is one thing I would love that will make rating buyers much easier. When I do a "bulk" rating of users I would like to see the status next to the buyer I rate.

    It would be great if I can see await payment/payment received and so on next to the buyers name so I can rate quickly instead of going to each buyer's account to see if they paid or not.

    2. This one might be overkill. If there can be an option where an e-mail can be send to the buyer when a status change. That way the buyer can be kept informed on how his order is progressing without the seller having to send e-mails like "payment received", "order packed and ready to ship" and so on.

    3. More info for buyers on buyers page. The status of the order. Messages send to the buyer from the seller (that can also be used as proof by sellers that messages like tracking numbers were send).

    These last 2 ideas will create a complete tracking system for buyers and in the process also make seller's work more effective.

    Regards.

    Kin
    Tks Kin for the suggestions the last two points are actually on our agenda. The intention is to introduce a templating system where you as the seller can associate template-messages to a status and with that status-change the buyer will receive a notification.

    We also plan to introduce some tracking functionality to make this more transparent to the buyer. We will look at implementing those features in the last quarter of this year.
    Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
    Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
      Tks Kin for the suggestions the last two points are actually on our agenda. The intention is to introduce a templating system where you as the seller can associate template-messages to a status and with that status-change the buyer will receive a notification.

      We also plan to introduce some tracking functionality to make this more transparent to the buyer. We will look at implementing those features in the last quarter of this year.
      Awesome! :D
      Visit my hive!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MacMuffin View Post
        Tks Kin for the suggestions the last two points are actually on our agenda. The intention is to introduce a templating system where you as the seller can associate template-messages to a status and with that status-change the buyer will receive a notification.
        Cool - just when I think of an idea, BOB not only thought of it already but takes it 10 steps further!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kinleroux View Post
          Cool - just when I think of an idea, BOB not only thought of it already but takes it 10 steps further!
          Just keep them coming - keeps us employed ;-)
          Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
          Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

          Comment


          • #6
            and Mac out of mischief!!! :p

            Comment

            Working...
            X