Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is bid or buy to blame

Hi I need help I bought am item and paid the money via EFT into bid or buy's account. Now the seller says that it cant post the item cause bid or buy is yet to pay over the money to them Its been 7 days already since I payed the money. What am I to do now?

Have you contacted Bidorbuy directly? I am sure they would be willing to assist.
    Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

bidorbuy has random security checks and procedures when a new seller is using the bobPay system to accept payment, once we have received payment we advise the seller accordingly and request that they ship the goods. However, it appears this seller does not have the stock in their possession, they seem to be drop shipping/importing stock without our permission. We advise the seller that we have received the funds therefore it is safe to ship the goods to the buyer. The delay is on the seller's side, not bidorbuy's.

Please contact the seller to determine when shipment will take place.

Thank you
      Cuan

Comment

Originally posted by kyle2 View Post
        Have you contacted Bidorbuy directly? I am sure they would be willing to assist.
        How do I contact them directly?

Comment

Originally posted by qball View Post
          bidorbuy has random security checks and procedures when a new seller is using the bobPay system to accept payment, once we have received payment we advise the seller accordingly and request that they ship the goods. However, it appears this seller does not have the stock in their possession, they seem to be drop shipping/importing stock without our permission. We advise the seller that we have received the funds therefore it is safe to ship the goods to the buyer. The delay is on the seller's side, not bidorbuy's.

Please contact the seller to determine when shipment will take place.

Thank you
          Cuan
          this is the email I received from the seller

Takalani Desmond

to me
          show details 8:32 AM (6 hours ago)

Hi there

It is true that you have paid and bidorbuy has also advised me about that but the problem is they are still having the cash i have made a payout request last week and they have not yet paid the cash into my personal account.

Regards
          Electronics World

Takalani Desmond

to me
          show details 1:58 PM (44 minutes ago)

Hi there

This situation is beyond my control is better to consult bidorbuy as it is them who are not transferring the cash into my account.

Regards
          Electronics World- Show quoted text -

Comment

Looks like there is either a serious misunderstanding on the sellers part or delay tactics in play!
            Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

I have PM'd the buyer directly. The seller is dropshipping and does not have all the stock, this is exactly why we do not allow dropshipping privileges to new sellers. I have spoken to the seller and he is apparantly still awaiting the ink on this order.

Kind regards
              Cuan

Comment

Originally posted by qball View Post
                I have PM'd the buyer directly. The seller is dropshipping and does not have all the stock, this is exactly why we do not allow dropshipping privileges to new sellers. I have spoken to the seller and he is apparantly still awaiting the ink on this order.

Kind regards
                Cuan
                Thanks a lot.:)

Comment

Working...
                X