Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stuck on the forum

Anybody else having problems going back to their homepage.........on the top of the forum is a lot of gibberish
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Ok, all good now & there eventually is an exit :)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Noooo, there is no exit and I'm still stuck here
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

It depends , try and refersh the page

Comment

Hi voldermort,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This has been rectified.

Thanks
          Blog | DA | Tweets
          http://jamescacchione.net/wp-content...10/07/blog.png http://jamescacchione.net/wp-content...010/07/da1.png http://jamescacchione.net/wp-content...07/twitter.png

Comment

i had that yesterday or the day before. the top of the page showed what looked like a code of sorts. i also had an issue with the page hanging or it was unresponsive and then it became slow and staggered. i had to go out of the page and come back in.

i am not 100% sure it was only on BoB that i had this problem.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Eventually the exit came back & I admit that the minute I saw it, I skedaadled right out of the forum ;)

@Snet...no, the refreshing didn't work.
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by voldermort View Post
                Eventually the exit came back & I admit that the minute I saw it, I skedaadled right out of the forum ;)

@Snet...no, the refreshing didn't work.
                Sounds a bit like a horror movie or a computer game...:p
                "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

exit means logout.

Comment

Originally posted by Snet View Post
                    exit means logout.
                    Thanks again Snet for explaining...
                    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
                      Sounds a bit like a horror movie or a computer game...:p
                      "The Attack Of The BoB Forum" ;)
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by voldermort View Post
                        "The Attack Of The BoB Forum" ;)
                        With a bit of "Groundhog day" thrown in for good measure?? :p

Comment

Originally posted by Snet View Post
                          exit means logout.
                          yes, I didn't have a log out option, neither mybidorbuy option, neither homepage option etc etc......all options were removed from the top of the screen.
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
                            With a bit of "Groundhog day" thrown in for good measure?? :p
                            Now I know exactly how Bill Murray felt :p
                            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

We're so lucky to have all this info and knowledge thrown at us. Thanks, Snet!
                              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X