Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account payments.

Are we allowed to make partial payments on our Bidorbuy accounts during the course of a month?
    Bidorbuy usually debits my account on the 7th of the month. If I want to pay a portion of my invoice with an EFT payment, should I use the current month's invoice number or just my user number?
    I would rather do this while the money is still available, and not when the debit order might get a bit too much to handle.
    Awaiting your response. Thank you.
    Click on the link to visit my BOB SHOP:
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Hi Digitrade

Interesting question.
    Are you using BoBpay EFT?
    I was scared to use it for a long time and I could have kicked myself.
    It really makes it so much easier, your fees are deducted from your BoBpay account before you can request a payout and payouts aren't a problem either.

Kind Regards
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hallo Tananka,

I do not make use of the BoBpay EFT system, for one simple reason:
      All sales on Bidorbuy runs as sales through my business. We are VAT registered and as a result every payment in my bank account are linked to an individual sale.
      I therefor prefer that the buyer pays me directly.
      Click on the link to visit my BOB SHOP:
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

OK, good point
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

The Answer , yes , you can , just get the banking details and use the invoice number as reference

Comment

Can one transfer the money from your bob account to your husband's account name or not?

Comment

Originally posted by jphotography View Post
              Can one transfer the money from your bob account to your husband's account name or not?
              yes you can I have done this before lol but not for my husband ... lmga
              Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
              X