Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bid increment...

This has probably been suggested before, as it has net yet been done, here goes....

Can you please show the bid increment on the auction page before any bids have been placed?
    Obligatory link to my listings.

Good question . I have just considered bidding on an item and wanted to set an automatic bid limit by working out the bid increments, however, this was not possible because I was the 1st bidder and the increments were not shown
    consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

Comment

Second that idea.
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I agree that this is a good suggestion! (I "third" it!)
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

i agree good idea would also be nice if there is some way of showing there is a first bid without opening the item
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by babyface2 View Post
            i agree good idea would also be nice if there is some way of showing there is a first bid without opening the item
            Hear hear - both for showing the bid increments before first bid is in - as well as for knowing whether there is a bid in already... Yes please!
            "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

i agree good idea
              Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Love to see this implemented.
                Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

Thank you for making sure that the bid increment is visible before the auction opens!!!
                  "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Working...
                  X