Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Year on BOB today and what a ride it's been!!!

Hi All,

It's one year since we registered on BOB today and this is a thank you to all:

Thanks to BOB for the opportunity, service, friendliness, professionalism and promptness. We've had ups and down with you guys over the year, but the learning process has been fun and overall a Big Thumbs Up!!! Looking forward to enjoying the journey for a long long time...

To our Valued Buyers!!! Thank you for having the faith both in Us and our products enough to spend your hard-earned money with us. We truly appreciate it and will continue to strive to reach perfection in both service and delivery!!! To the 'negative' rating buyers. We adhere to a strict sense of business ethics and utmost honesty. If we can sort out any of the negative's fairly, we're always prepared to do so and if for the oddest of reasons, in our learning curve, we've dissapointed, do forgive those shortcomings. We know there'll always be the unhappy buyers, but we deal in smiles above all!

To all our competing and non-competing Sellers, thank you for keeping us on our toes. For driving us vertically and not allowing us to stagnate. Word of caution, we'll be even more jacked up in the next year!

And to all on BOB - Thanks for welcoming us and helping us to grow at a phenomenal rate. It continues to be Simply Fantastic!!!

Brands Online
    "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Congradulation and may you have plenty more!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Well Done to you!! Congrats on your success as well as your positivity and intent to improve and grow! All the best for the next year!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
        Congradulation and may you have plenty more!
        What's this... no presents???
        "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

its sellers like you that give inspiration , not just becasue you lasted the year and came out ontop or that you will probably be around for the next 10 years and get better with every day that passes...............but the general attitude you have not just to business and dealing with people but i assume to life , ............its awesome.......keep it up
          COME WITH US............

Comment

Excellent brands online! Congratulations! And I'd send you a present if it weren't for that darned postage cost!
            “Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
            ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by brands online View Post
              What's this... no presents???
              How about some cookies, in any case aren't you suppose to hold the party, LOL!
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Congrats, takes quit some work to last a year ! Good luck for the second one starting now!
                Jacque31

Comment

Congratulations may you have many more ! :)
                  Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                  X