Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob eft

For quite a while I am using bob eft as the only method of payment.

I need to thank bob for the excellent service I receive from them. There is no worries of "I have to pay bob listing / success fees". It is also easy to pick up payments made by buyers. What is more "WOW" is the fact that payouts are done so fast! I requested a payout last night and the money is my bank account today!

All thumbs up to a great team
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

I agree, Bobpay EFT is awesome.
    I've had alot fewer problems since I started offering it as a payment option.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Moppies, I couldn't agree with you more. These guys 'n girls at BoB really rock! Had my payout in less than 24 hours too. You don't get better than this! Thanks to all at BoB for awesom service at all times!

Comment

I must say that I do prefer to pay via bob eft it is mush easier and faster to do payments I don't have to add a new recipient each time I make payment, all I have to do is change the ref # each time,

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your feedback and hope to make it even better.

We will be making some enhancements to bobPay EFT soon. One thing to look forward to will be the ability to allocate multiple payments to the same order. We have found that may buyers make mistakes when paying and then require "top up" payments to be made to an order. Hopefully this will reduce the number of ad hoc payments that you see some times.

Till next time

Comment

I requested a payout on Friday and have not received my funds yet. This is rather annoying because in the meantime I have shelled out over R 300 to post items to prompt payers! And it is January, the toughest month of the year, especially if you have kids who need stationery TODAY!
            Life's too short to hold grudges

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I also find it very useful. No more panic on the 6th when there are no funds to cover the "unexpected" fees. You know that the balance available is your money.
              Wonderful stuff.
              Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Love it too - for selling and buying... Starting to not want to buy from sellers who don't have the function. Because I'm lazy and like just adding in the reference number when making a payment...
                Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
                ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by OScrapKits View Post
                  I requested a payout on Friday and have not received my funds yet. This is rather annoying because in the meantime I have shelled out over R 300 to post items to prompt payers! And it is January, the toughest month of the year, especially if you have kids who need stationery TODAY!
                  Apologies for the delay. If payout rquests are received after 9am, they will be processed the next working day (excluding weekends and public holidays), your request was made at 14.04pm on Friday, as you changed your email address on the 10th, the system automatically suspended the payout as a security precaution - any changes to your account during a payout request will suspend the payout. Your request will be processed shortly.

Please also bear in mind that during month end or during our billing period (around the 7th of the month), small delays may occur due to the volume of transactions we process.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Comment

I also agree, havent had problems with BobPay EFT. Payouts are processed fast and it makes it easier for everyone. It also helps with managing orders easily as you can see who paid, how much and if there are differences you can see all in one place.

Thanks to the BoB team for the wonderful innovations and user-friendly systems.
                    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                    X