Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Buyers delete items from their watch list.

I don't know about other buyers but I use my watch list, to collect and research which items I am actually thinking about bidding on.
    then when I am ready I pull up my wish list, and then decide which items I will bid on and which ones I will not, but
    alas we are unable to delete the ones that we no longer want or want to bid on. This is extremely frustrating. then even worse they stay on there right up until a week after the bidding closes?? who cares? I dont want them there, at all. Please change it to suit the buyers needs. Who's wish list is this anyway?? lol.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by funkeymonkey22003 View Post
    Who's wish list is this anyway?? lol.Thank you.
    It is YOUR wish list alone...

Quite simply - tick the check boxes (of the ones you wish to delete) on the far right hand side (RHS) of the screen - then click on the icon <Remove selected> near the top RHS of the watchlist screen - and voila - all your wishes come true...
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

You can delete them, I do it all the time
      Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
      Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
        It is YOUR wish list alone...

Quite simply - tick the check boxes (of the ones you wish to delete) on the far right hand side (RHS) of the screen - then click on the icon <Remove selected> near the top RHS of the watchlist screen - and voila - all your wishes come true...
        Oh well done, I could not have said it any better
        Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
        Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Yay thank you so much! what is wrong with me today.
          Dont answer that haha.

Comment

There is 1 item on my watchlist that I cannot see and when I select all and delete them it stays there?

1..jpg

2..jpg
            Money is not the root of all evil, but rather the lack thereof!
            My Bargains

Comment

Working...
            X