Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures missing

I am going through my listing which has been up for a long time and have found that most of the pictures are missing ... why is that .... now I have a problem that due to my computer crashing I dont have those pics anymore ... this is a nightmare ... why did the pics dissapear.... EISH!!!

If you uploaded your pictures on Bidorbuy, you should be able to get them again. I think you can also see them on Mybidorbuy on the left, there's a link to your pictures.
    You can check there if the missing picture to appear.

Sipho
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by PromotionsOnline View Post
      I am going through my listing which has been up for a long time and have found that most of the pictures are missing ... why is that .... now I have a problem that due to my computer crashing I dont have those pics anymore ... this is a nightmare ... why did the pics dissapear.... EISH!!!
      Just checked your listings and most images are there. I did notice that some listings - such as this one: Other Necklaces & Pendants - Beautiful "FAUX" Pearl Catholic Saints Rosery for sale in Johannesburg (ID:28137598) have broken images though. Our admins went through backups and those images are not in any of our backup-sets which seems to indicate that the images failed to properly upload when the listing was created. This is quite strange as we don't delete user-images.

Not sure how we can help you with the listing(s) in question.
      Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
      Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Working...
      X