Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sellers event

Not sure if this is the correct place but just wanted to confirm 100%. I got a confirmation email for the above on the 6th June and it states - " This email serves to confirm your booking for yourself (and your partner if you booked for them)"
    I did book for my hubby as well so can I take it as 100% that he can come as well (I know originally it was stated that there was limited space). Will we be emailed tickets nearer to the time or do we just pitch up?

Thanks for organising this. I'm looking forward to a great event

Shona

I was wondering same :-)
    What's for sale today?

Comment

Hi All

If you booked via the form and booked for your partner too, then they are confirmed.

No ticket is required, you can just arrive on the night and we will tick you off the list (as long as you booked!). All the details are contained on the original invite, but here they are again:

Date: Saturday 6th June 2009

Venue: Barnyard Theatre @ Broadacres Shopping Centre, Cnr. Cedar Ave. & Valley Rd, Fourways, Johannesburg

Time: 6 pm

Show: Route 66 - Rocking Down American Highways

Dress: Smart Casual

Dinner: Picnic dinner

Although attendance of this spectacular event is free of charge, bidorbuy has incurred large expenses to make this a memorable and enjoyable evening for all our valued sellers, and there are limited spaces available. Therefore, we kindly request that you inform bidorbuy if you would like to
      cancel your booking, before RSVPs are closed. If you have booked your place, and fail to attend the function, a R150 penalty booking fee will be deducted from your bob account. But then, who wouldn't want to attend the Sellers' event of the year!? See you there!

Kind regards
      Cuan

Comment

awesome thanks Cuan

Comment

Yes... be nice to have a fun evening out that only costs us petrol money :D
          What's for sale today?

Comment

Hi was just wondering how was one invited to this event? I never heard anything about it until I saw the crazy Wednesday auction. What qualifies one to be invited?
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Sellers Event

I am a seller on bid or buy so just wondering...
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

If you were one of the top sellers you would have been sent an invite and would have to book via the online form. However, bookings are closed. As we did have some available space we did list seats on Crazy Wednesday for any bob user to bid on and attend, however, this has also closed.

Sorry... :(

Comment

Matter of interest - Top seller in terms of Turnover, or number of sales?
                  What's for sale today?

Comment

Originally posted by qball View Post
                    If you were one of the top sellers you would have been sent an invite and would have to book via the online form. However, bookings are closed. As we did have some available space we did list seats on Crazy Wednesday for any bob user to bid on and attend, however, this has also closed.

Sorry... :(
                    I was never sent an invite and I am the top jewellery seller.
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

You would not have been sent an invite, the event is for the top Gauteng Sellers, we have seperate events for top sellers in other regions like Durban, Cape Town and PE. We do it by region as it is not possible to get sellers from all over the country to one city for an event.

It is based on fees paid to bidorbuy, which is linked to turnover.

Thank you
                      Cuan

Comment

Thanks Cuan for the explanation. That clears things up :)
                        Hope you have a great event on Saturday!
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hmmmm, I have a query for morne - perhaps i should corner him at the event :D Muahahahaha *evil laugh*
                          What's for sale today?

Comment

Thanks.

Good luck with Morne, most people fear him... :p

Comment

Originally posted by qball View Post
                              It is based on fees paid to bidorbuy, which is linked to turnover.
                              Slightly off topic - Could this also explain why in the crafts section we've been shifted steadily downwards from the top position to number 10? (even though the quantity of items sold is higher than others higher in the list)

Very curious to know as it is disheartening to see your name trail further and further down each week despite good sales figures.
                              Click here for great deals!

Comment

Working...
                              X