Hi everyone!

Just out of curiosity... :p

Does A count towards B?

A:
    Completed SNC's (000)

B:
    Items Sold:

Past Month (000)
    Last edited by Asha Craft Jewellery; 07-12-09, 15:58.
    See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Please delete this question, when i click on it, it goes to my personal items, how on earh did you do this, thanks, Mari'
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Hi Mari',

It goes to your (whoever clicks on it) SNC's. Not DestinysAngels SNCs

Back to the Q: I want to know if completed SNC's count towards Sales. Since that would explain the huge difference between Ratings received and Sales made. If a SNC goes through, the rating is removed. And whilst BOB says a SNC means no sale took place, it should not register on the Seller's sales page. Do I make sense?

KR
      Amanda
      See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

Hi Asha

Yes, I agree with you. I have also wondered about this and the system should take these off your sales figures.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

:eek:Hi, sorry i totally did not get this and got a shock so hubby showd me, he also said it is actually a glitch in the system, sorry Amanda!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Working...
          X