Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please explain the following please...

If I look at the following Bid-or-Buyer I see that he have 7 ratings Brad27 (7).

However, when I click on his details I see that his have 3 positive ratings from buyers, 5 positive ratings from sellers and 1 negative rating from sellers. Now that adds up to 9 ratings in total.

So why does his profile only shows 7 ratings and why is his negative rating NOT SHOWN when one click on his profile?

Regards

Pierre

Hi Pierre,
    The 3 positive ratings from the buyers plus the 5 from sellers minus the negative rating gives you the 7 after his name, but I also find it strange that there is no negative rating under his profile.
    Can someone maybe explain this?
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matters. Martin Luther King, Jn

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Henri View Post
      If I look at the following Bid-or-Buyer I see that he have 7 ratings Brad27 (7).

However, when I click on his details I see that his have 3 positive ratings from buyers, 5 positive ratings from sellers and 1 negative rating from sellers. Now that adds up to 9 ratings in total.

So why does his profile only shows 7 ratings and why is his negative rating NOT SHOWN when one click on his profile?

Regards

Pierre
      5 plus 3 positive ratings =8 - 1 for negative =7. SNC in progress--negative rating not showing
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by geewhizz View Post
        5 plus 3 positive ratings =8 - 1 for negative =7. SNC in progress--negative rating not showing
        OK make sense
        many thanks
        Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matters. Martin Luther King, Jn

Comment

Hi All,

The neutrals do not count and the negatives get deducted from the users total ratings : Help - Ratings
          bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
          bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Do I understand this correctly :-
            Sellers rating shows for eg. 400 items sold, actual rating shows 250. Does this mean that seller has actually got 150 negative ratings against him/her?

Comment

Originally posted by allan2006 View Post
              Do I understand this correctly :-
              Sellers rating shows for eg. 400 items sold, actual rating shows 250. Does this mean that seller has actually got 150 negative ratings against him/her?
              No, you need to look at how many people actually rated the person a lot of people do not bother rating sellers or buyers.
              Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

Working...
              X