Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumbled page

Sometimes a page loads with everything jumbled and the written material covering other stuff.

Is it me or is there a bug of sorts? I find it very annoying as I like a neat and tidy page
    Buying used goods is a higher form of recycling
    Items I have for sale.

It's not you. I'm having huge problems with updates in my PC and thought it was just me. At least you've given me one less reason to throw the PC in the bin :)
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by mellowred View Post
      It's not you. I'm having huge problems with updates in my PC and thought it was just me. At least you've given me one less reason to throw the PC in the bin :)
      I was having lots of hassles yesterday..so I cleared cookies etc. Then it came right.
      Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

Originally posted by JPBon View Post
        I was having lots of hassles yesterday..so I cleared cookies etc. Then it came right.
        Ok I'll try that, but don't think it will solve my issue with QuickBooks updates. All versions have now crashed .
        Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Thanks JP :)

Cleared cookies and it seems to have sorted the problem!
          Buying used goods is a higher form of recycling
          Items I have for sale.

Comment

Lol I was confused as u were as to what was causing it...but it was frustrating
            Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

mmmm. cookies.......:)
              Visit my hive!

Comment

Well, BumbleBee - it is Christmas after all. If one eats too much, one gets tummy ache so clearing the cookies on the computer makes some sense. lol
                Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                X