Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep getting the message database error, today. Is it just me or are other people also getting this. Seems to be more prevalent in the crazy friday section?
    Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Hi JPBon,

It seems to be sorted now. ;)
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

yebo thanks.
      Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

Data base error !!

Hi,
        im new to this and a little frustrated as every time i try and ask a seller a question or try and bid i just get Data base error.
        Please can someone help me

Comment

Every time i try to delete a closed thingy from my watchlist.. same story.. Did they break the server again?
          What's for sale today?

Comment

No, the "database error" has NOT been solved. H - E - L - P! Fortunately for me the Seller knows me well and won't hold it against me if it takes time to complete the order, but this is not good for business!
            Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
            Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

They are experiencing problems at the moment, can't give any ratings, ask questions etc....perhaps the party has started a bit early:D
              Seriously though, they will sort it out asap I'm sure.
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Database error is back this morning...very frustrating
                You teach best what you need to learn most...think about it and you will realize I am correct

Comment

Either they have a new member on the IT team or they are all celebrating far too early! Hic, gurgle and burp. :p

Comment

database error

also still getting database error. could someone maybe tell us by what time this will be sorted please?

Comment

Originally posted by Gem Shop View Post
                      Database error is back this morning...very frustrating
                      Gem Shop - I LOVE your avitar - LOL :)
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

I found the answer as to why :D

qball
                        Administrator
                        Cosmic-BoBber

We are a little tied up at the moment... :)

Thank you
                        Cuan

They seem to get up to some very funny stuff up there in Gautengaleng

Comment

Im getting funny messages above the forum Now, looks like this:

Warning: include(http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/header/MainMenuForum.jsp) [function.include]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/header/MainMenuForum.jsp' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 2

Comment

Didn't they perhaps mean "tired out" rather than "tied up"? lol They sure are having big problems on the IT side.

Comment

I dont know but when i saw that message on another thread I got very vivid images.;)

Comment

Working...
                              X