This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldnt Listing policy be updated.

Shouldnt the listing policy be updated to include the Ban on the sale of GHD products, this might help in the prevention of the listing of said items.
    Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

1.12.4 Pirated or counterfeit goods of any nature, including software, movies, music, clothing, replica watches or any item that would infringe on copyright or trademark laws;

1.12.7 Goods or services that according to bidorbuy's sole discretion may be deemed to be inappropriate for sale on this site.

Comment

Hi Cuan

I understand that but, there seem to be some sellers oblivious to the fact that GHD's may not be sold.
      Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

Unfortunately, there are too many things that are banned, thus our listing policy would be a mile long every time we had to add an item to it. This is explained to the seller when we notify them of the item not allowed to be listed. At the moment, there are literally a handful of people that may list the item, if it becomes a huge problem we would then consider adding it, but at this stage we won't. Most GHDs listed would fall under section 1.12.4 anyway.

Kind regards
        Cuan

Comment

Cuan

just clarify something for me, are all ghd's not allowed or are you allowing the genuine product.

Comment

Unfortunately, no GHDs, even genuine ones can be listed. In our experience, most that are sold are counterfeit or fake.

Kind regards
            Cuan

Comment

You could go one step further and change the policy to say that no scammers or crooks are allowed on the site, but I believe that this would also just be ignored.
              Visit my hive!

Comment

Well said, BumbleBee. Here I definitely agree with you.
                Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                X