X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morne'/Cuan/Asking Authorisation for Dropshipping

Good Afternoon Morne'/Cuan

Please advise me as how to go about getting Authorisation to Dropship, i am selling my husbands product the Cybermate GSM Alarm System and if buyers need to order them in big quantitys i need about 7-14 for my husband to assemble them before they are shipped, therefore i need permission to Dropship.

Kind Regards,

Mari'
    Destiny'sAngels
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Hi,

This is just a big thank you note to Morne'/Cuan and Solance at Bidorbuy for approving me to Dropship. I also just want to thank Solance for being so helpfull in answering my questions and all other help you have given me thus far. Have a wonderfull day further.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Our pleasure.

Kind regards
      Cuan

Comment

Working...
      X