• Show
Clear All

• Buyers you are currently blocking

Awesome feature! Thank you so much!
    See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Originally posted by Asha Craft View Post
    Awesome feature! Thank you so much!
    Hi - where do we find this feature please?
    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Well done BOB and the team!!
      I suggested something similar just 2 weeks back and it is already implemented.

This is an excellent feature. At least non paying bidders can get more than just a negative should us sellers feel the need. Sellers now have a little more control on punishment and we dont have to put up with the same old "hard to handle" buyers when they sneak their bids in.
      Especially useful for us sellers with 100s of items on auction every week.

Thank you!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by retailrush View Post
        You can find it in the "Actions" column on the right of your Items Sold page

Comment

Hi retailrush

You will find it by "open with winning bids" - view bidders then you can delete/block user.
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

When you view your bids, right beneath the function "delete" there is now a fundtion: "block user".

I also agree this is an excellent idea!:)

Hi, I did not see your reply, Voldermort. Sorry for repeating it, but your are way faster in responding - I am still new to forum talk - hopefully I will do better in future.
            Last edited by freesia; 02-03-10, 16:41. Reason: Voldermort was responding way faster.

Comment

Originally posted by freesia View Post
              When you view your bids, right beneath the function "delete" there is now a fundtion: "block user".

I also agree this is an excellent idea!:)

Hi, I did not see your reply, Voldermort. Sorry for repeating it, but your are way faster in responding - I am still new to forum talk - hopefully I will do better in future.
              Ha ha ha, don't worry I sent mine simultaneously with Andy's.........at least retailrush knows there are a lot of users willing to help out ;)
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

I have had repeating nonpaying bidders and this will come in handy. Maybe even lower the rate of SNC.

Sipho
                CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

This is a remarkable innovation from the BoB IT team. Thank you very, very much. (It will go a long way towards helping those of us who sell on BoB - especially the ones who seem to be targeted by the silly newbies!)
                  Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                  Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by voldermort View Post
                    Ha ha ha, don't worry I sent mine simultaneously with Andy's.........at least retailrush knows there are a lot of users willing to help out ;)
                    Yes - I am definitely "feeling the love" - thanks EVERYONE!!! :D
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is a great feature and will make seller's lives alot easier.:D
                      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

:oOh "WOW", absolutely wonderfull, thank you so much BOB, this will certainly help with the Nighmare Buyers!
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

Wonderlik! Uiteindelik kan ons onself beskerm! Volpunte!!!! en 100 sterre vir julle!!!
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

Comment

Should implement this type feature for poor delivering sellers also!!!!!!!!!!!
                            :LIES HAVE SHORT LEGS, THE TRUTH CATCHES UP QUICKLY.;)

Comment

The feature is fantastic!

Now it's a pity that feature wasn't available before a particular buyer came along and placed an order late one night last week... just filed 84 SNC's now she want's to pay - and it is 84 individual beads (one at a time) for "samples" apparently! Took ages relisting all of the beads, now she claims she wants to pay...
                              Click here for great deals!

Comment

Working...
                              X