No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Specials resulting in SNC's

Hi there,

A SNC cannot be filed on sales made over weekend specials, therefore a negative rating towards non paying bidders leaves the door open to revenge negatives by the buyer.

I have had 2 such cases. (Reported to BoB already)

Perhaps an alternative system for weekend specials and ratings?
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

HI

Thats why I don't rely on weekend specials. Most of my sales are slowing down now due to non dedicated bidders

Comment

hi
      now i will definately not list on thw weekend specials. things are slow enough as it is over weekends so if go by what you saying snet it seems mostly people playing games on line that's bidding. we do not need that we need reliable bidders:D please can bob implement snc for weekends
      Last edited by babyface2; 12-04-10, 17:35.
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Feedback to the bidorbuy team
        How do you experience bidorbuy? Positive or negative we would like to hear about it. If you have any queries for specific transactions on the site please use the Contact Wizard. Members are requested not to reply to any posts. No "tagging on" will be allowed - these posts will be deleted.
        Hi All,

Please make sure in which Forum you are before replying to a post.

Thank you.
        bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
        bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Am I included in the ''all''?

I am suggesting the implementation of an alternate SNC for weekend specials..
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Vision Online View Post
            I am suggesting the implementation of an alternate SNC for weekend specials..
            I second this. It seems that once the buyers have found out that SNC's can't be filed for weekend specials, they are taking advantage of this by not paying or giving revenge negatives, etc.
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Tananka View Post
              I second this. It seems that once the buyers have found out that SNC's can't be filed for weekend specials, they are taking advantage of this by not paying or giving revenge negatives, etc.
              I had a buyer who did a revenge negative and after I contacted BoB they removed the negative rating.

I also agree cant we have an SNC even though there wont be success fees refunded. Atleast this way you know there wont be a hassle of having to contact BoB to have a revenge negative rating removed.

Sipho
              CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
              X