Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes To Ratings Symbols????

Just noticed the positive, neutral & negatives have all changed. Gone is that angry black face (thank goodness)..........I for one think the new "faces" are much better.
    Thanks BoB. :)

PS: I am definately liking my big gold star :D
    Last edited by voldermort; 17-04-10, 05:56.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

morning all
    yes it looks much better thanks bob
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

thats nothing, go look at your stars and green tick.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Looking great!!!
        Thanks BOB.

Whoever is driving the innovative process is doing a good job.
        I see improvements every week.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by RAG Auctioneers View Post
          Looking great!!!
          Thanks BOB.

Whoever is driving the innovative process is doing a good job.
          I see improvements every week.
          I absolutely agree. The changes are so much better! Thanks to whoever implemented them. I HATED that black negative face!
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

The neutral and negative rating faces both look the same and gets very confusing. Can you guys make the neutral face white or make the negative face red like this one ""?
            Visit my hive!

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
              The neutral and negative rating faces both look the same and gets very confusing. Can you guys make the neutral face white or make the negative face red like this one ""?
              White would be better. The red face is SO very angry! (Yes, I know we get upset when we have to rate negatively but an ugly face makes me feel even worse about it!)

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                White would be better.
                Or even just light pink??

OR - make the neutral face white as BumbleBee suggests??
                "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Upon inspection, the neutral and negative do look exactly the same. The only way to tell the difference is if you go a little closer to the monitor.

I think a different colour would do the trick.
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I think the neutral looks sadder than the negative.:):(
                    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Having just received a neutral rating from a buyer that still owes me over R1000, I see that the negative and neutral faces are too similar. There should be a definitive colour difference at least so one can see at a glance where the negatives are...

The buyer concerned has raked up 23 negative ratings from me for non-payment alone, yet her profile page doesn't look that bad as the "faces" blend away - they should stand out like sore thumbs just to warn others of her!

Click here for great deals!

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBee View Post
                        I agree, a different colour will work well. Why not follow the traffic light model: Positive Ratings is already Green and indicate: safe, go ahead. Neutral is already Yellow / orange: be cautious and take care, make sure of everything before you proceed; and Negative is Red: Stop, take care, beware of danger, proceed at own risk......etc.

For that matter, what about a smiley face for the positives?

Comment

Please could the BoB team make the stars and ratings a brighter yellow (or other colour) than they are at present? Just noticed tonight that they are hardly noticeable in artificial light! Thanks

Comment

...and gone are the chillies, I miss the chillies. :(
                            Visit my hive!

Comment

LMAO! I think you're right!

Comment

Working...
                              X