No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Watchlist

Hi

I spoke to someone yesterday about my Watchlist which is not functioning unless I do all sorts of peculiar things to it. It has now totally stopped working on XP and on Mozilla and IE and in fact on 3 machine (desktop and two laptops). I have stopped bidding until it starts working again. I had no problems with it until about 10 days ago when it suddenly changed to the new version. The attached screendump shows what I get when I access Watchlist?

Tried to leave messages with online support this morning but got no response. Toke the "Leave message" option but when I hit submit it came back with a "Too many messages" error.

Have given up and am trying this approach.....

And now it won't allow me to attach the screen dump because it is 64k and not less than 20k in size.

Hope somebody eventually responds or am I the only one with a problem?:(

Regards
    Dennis
    Items that I am selling

I'm working with Windows XP, Mozilla and Outlook Express and I haven't had any problems with watchlist.
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

I did notice last night I was trying to track some items on Crazy Wednesday, however what it was doing was if I tracked more than 2 items from the same seller it would duplicate the 1st item tracked & even though it would show on item number 2 that I was tracking it, (and show on my watch list the correct number of items bn tracked) in fact I was not able to as many items as said were just duplicates.
      I eventually had to go into the categories I was interested in via the Home Page and place bids from there instead of doing it from my Watch List.
      Has anybody else experienced this?
      VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

We are busy looking into this. Will provide feedback shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Can you still access the watchlist from the drop down menu under Buying on the main menu at the top of the page?

Kind regards
        Cuan

Comment

@DennisPM - this is fixed now
          Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
          Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Thanks!! :):)
            Items that I am selling

Comment

Originally posted by qball View Post
              Can you still access the watchlist from the drop down menu under Buying on the main menu at the top of the page?
              I can ;)
              bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
              bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Have tested it and can access it from wherever needed. Everything now seems to be working.

Thanks!! :):)
                Items that I am selling

Comment

Working...
                X