No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Feed Feature Requests

Hi BOB,

1. Is it possible to implement a search word feature in the trade feed? (ie: it only shows feeds which include the search word in them)
    Is this already possible?

The reason I ask is because I want specific listings (that are not in the same category) to show up in one trade feed.

2. Another nice feature would be to show listings int he trade feed that are not yet open, and have a button that allows the viewer to add the listing to their watch list.

Thanks for reading.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Yes please!

Originally posted by RAG Auctioneers View Post
    Hi BOB,

1. Is it possible to implement a search word feature in the trade feed? (ie: it only shows feeds which include the search word in them)
    Is this already possible?

The reason I ask is because I want specific listings (that are not in the same category) to show up in one trade feed.

2. Another nice feature would be to show listings int he trade feed that are not yet open, and have a button that allows the viewer to add the listing to their watch list.

Thanks for reading.
    Seconded - both requests!!
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Working...
    X