No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content misaligned

Hi

I do not know if it is just my listings affected, but the "middle" of my listing are all shifted to the left hand side of the page, where they are all supposed to be centered (my entire listing is always centered).

When I did my updates late last week, all was still ok, but with checking from hubby's pc, things are not aligned.

I sure hope this does not mean I have to open and edit every single listing of mine - that will take me days! (currently over 1200 listings with more to follow soon).

Just done a random spot check, and it seems like mostly Auction listings are affected.

Regards,
    Janet - CCG
    Click here for great deals!

Well all my listings are fine. I am running still on IE 6.0

Comment

On this monitor and computer...

Originally posted by Cali Craft and Gems View Post
      Hi

I do not know if it is just my listings affected, but the "middle" of my listing are all shifted to the left hand side of the page, where they are all supposed to be centered (my entire listing is always centered).

When I did my updates late last week, all was still ok, but with checking from hubby's pc, things are not aligned.

I sure hope this does not mean I have to open and edit every single listing of mine - that will take me days! (currently over 1200 listings with more to follow soon).

Just done a random spot check, and it seems like mostly Auction listings are affected.

Regards,
      Janet - CCG
      Everything looks absolutely spot on - centred - opened about twenty of your (gorgeous) items and no problems seen...:)
      "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

She is dreaming. Cuan or Andries , please close this thread

Comment

My items are also all perfect. Have you come right Cali Craft?
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

no offense I sent her a personal message to ask if she is feeling ok

Comment

Hi All

Some of the listings are still off center. I'll have to tackle it when my pc is working again.

Regards,
              CCG

Comment

Hi Cali, I'm looking at a few of your listings. So far all the text and pics are aligned to the centre, but you have a table that seems to stick to the left side.
                Visit my hive!

Comment

I sent her a PM bumblebee , its seems like its her PC

Comment

what browser are you running? please also paste the URL where the misalignment is.
                    Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
                    Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

@ Macmuffin , All is resolved

Comment

Thank you, all seems fine now!

:)

Comment

Working...
                        X