Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer : hitler007

Sorry, I mean Buyer: hitler 123 (Don't know how to change the heading).... apologies!

This buyer bid on two of my Wednesday auctions last week. I had my doubts at the time, but thought oh well newbies have to start somewhere. It seems my intuition was correct. It looks like he purchased around 11 items last week and already has three negative ratings... I will be filing an SNC on my two items tomorrow.

hitler007 (-3)

0.00% positive ratings

Located in Klerksdorp

Member since 13 Sep 2010
    Last edited by retailrush; 22-09-10, 13:50. Reason: Have the incorrect heading, should be Buyer not Seller
    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Same here phoned the buyer will see what happens

Comment

Have just spoken to this buyer and he is going to complete his purchase. Apparently his modem has been down and he hasn't had internet connection for a few days. Also, two of his negative ratings have been changed to positive.

I may have been a bit hasty reporting this to Community Watch - so apologies to Admin for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks!
      VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

HI
        I Do not think this buyer gave much thought to choosing his name!!Can be construed as touch offensive!!
        NEIL

Comment

What if the buyer's surname actually IS Hitler? Must be a bit tricky having a surname like that...

...but then if it isn't - pretty darn offensive I'd say?
          "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Originally posted by ATA STAMP CENTRE View Post
            HI
            I Do not think this buyer gave much thought to choosing his name!!Can be construed as touch offensive!!
            NEIL
            What is worrying is that he may have given it a lot of thought. Certainly could be offensive to some.
            Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Tjaart van der walt View Post
              Same here phoned the buyer will see what happens
              Buyer made full payment. Met Him and His Wife and are truly friendly people 5******

Comment

Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
                What if the buyer's surname actually IS Hitler? Must be a bit tricky having a surname like that...
                It'll be more tricky if his firstname starts with an 'S'.
                Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

Working...
                X