Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Puppy 4 Sale Via Crazy Auction

    Puppy 4 Sale Via Crazy Auction

    Dogs - Border Collie Puppy for sale in Johannesburg (ID:27271281)
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

    "Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

  • #2
    Wow, that was fast, thanks so much!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

    "Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

    Comment


    • #3
      They just don't learn
      Maybe we should list the owners, so they can know what it feels like to get auctioned

      Comment


      • #4
        Developmental Toys - *** Fisher Price Learning Puppy *** for sale in Cape Town (ID:27136394)

        These are the only puppies allowed...
        "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by brands online View Post

          Now look at what you made me do , I told myself I was'nt going to spend any money this week, but how can you say no to that

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MediaTech View Post
            They just don't learn
            Maybe we should list the owners, so they can know what it feels like to get auctioned
            I second that, would be interesting to see how many bids they'd get!
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

            "Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

            "Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by brands online View Post
              It is adorable and yes i agree with your statement!
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

              "Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

              "Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Well done DA, I also reported one a week or so ago, people just dont read the rules and dont care. Thanks admin
                Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
                Click here to veiw my Items here

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MediaTech View Post
                  Now look at what you made me do , I told myself I was'nt going to spend any money this week, but how can you say no to that
                  Good luck to you all, he needs a loving home...
                  "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
                    Well done DA, I also reported one a week or so ago, people just dont read the rules and dont care. Thanks admin
                    Thanks BB you won't believe how many i have reported lately, it makes my stomack turn and then they add their contact details as well, i usually only report through Community Watch, but i decided to go this route now as well, i want everyone to see!
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

                    "Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

                    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DestinysAngels View Post
                      Thanks BB you won't believe how many i have reported lately, it makes my stomack turn and then they add their contact details as well, i usually only report through Community Watch, but i decided to go this route now as well, i want everyone to see!
                      Its good to put it out in the open, if only others now will look out for this kid of thing now as well, its a start.
                      Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
                      Click here to veiw my Items here

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X