Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Power Balance

    I am now a bit worried I bought 26 Power Bance Bracelets for our shop in Bloem, in a :confused other thread I read the site might be over flowing with fakes I have not paid and was planning on paying via cash deposit tomorrow morning, the seller is verified and I have e-mailed him about the situation and if he can confirm if these are genuine, I would please like to know what is going to happen if he replies they are genuine and I pay and I then find out they are fakes , would the verified seller thing then cover me or what bit stressed please help?
    Last edited by anerstemens; 24-10-10, 23:06. Reason: Spelling
    Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

  • #2
    Originally posted by anerstemens View Post
    I am now a bit worried I bought 26 Power Bance Bracelets for our shop in Bloem, in a :confused other thread I read the site might be over flowing with fakes I have not paid and was planning on paying via cash deposit tomorrow morning, the seller is verified and I have e-mailed him about the situation and if he can confirm if these are genuine, I would please like to know what is going to happen if he replies they are genuine and I pay and I then find out they are fakes , would the verified seller thing then cover me or what bit stressed please help?
    sorry to say ....if you got it cheap , it probably is fake........there are far too many people selling them now
    COME WITH US............

    Comment


    • #3
      oh and I know i made a mistake in the heading it is Power ,
      Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

      Comment


      • #4
        genuine power balance band holograms have the words authentic/genuine/valid on them when you move them different ways. they have a big pb in the centre of it and the band is stretchier than the fake ones.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by anerstemens View Post
          I am now a bit worried I bought 26 Power Bance Bracelets for our shop in Bloem, in a :confused other thread I read the site might be over flowing with fakes I have not paid and was planning on paying via cash deposit tomorrow morning, the seller is verified and I have e-mailed him about the situation and if he can confirm if these are genuine, I would please like to know what is going to happen if he replies they are genuine and I pay and I then find out they are fakes , would the verified seller thing then cover me or what bit stressed please help?
          If you receive fake power bands from the seller, report it to BOB. I dunno if you're covered, but they will attend to the seller.
          "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by brands online View Post
            If you receive fake power bands from the seller, report it to BOB. I dunno if you're covered, but they will attend to the seller.
            i think first wait for the seller to confirm that it is authentic dont take the chance , especially for the reason you buying it
            COME WITH US............

            Comment


            • #7
              He says it genuine I have not asked him to send only one so I can confirm if it is, will keep updated. Regards
              Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DA_LION_619 View Post
                genuine power balance band holograms have the words authentic/genuine/valid on them when you move them different ways. they have a big pb in the centre of it and the band is stretchier than the fake ones.
                I am sure that most of the Power Bands being sold on this site are fake . The 2 I bought are definitely fake , I reported this to BOB and yet the seller is still selling masses of them.

                Some sellers claim to have obtained these bands from the same manufacturer as the authentic bands - Personally I find this claim absolute RUBBISH ! Surely a brand name product would not allow the people manufacturing their product to manufacture thousands of the same item for worldwide distribution at ridiculously low prices - it would be corporate suicide !
                consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The seller send me this e-mail this morning: hey ....... ek het die Power Balance na laat kyk en hy se dit lyk nie eg nie so ek gaan dit trug stuur en my geld trug kry so ek gaan nie vir jou stuur nie is beter so anders mors ons net pos geld
                  Jammer vir die ongerief, dankie .... name

                  And the thing is he went and rated me positively "Very Professional Buyer ** Fast Payment ** Highly Recommanded "
                  I have not paid a cent ... hmmmmm
                  Click here to VIEW MY ITEMS!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anerstemens View Post
                    And the thing is he went and rated me positively "Very Professional Buyer ** Fast Payment ** Highly Recommanded "
                    I have not paid a cent ... hmmmmm
                    Maybe just trying that you maybe not kick up a fuss about the situation
                    Jacque31

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wonder if they\ll remove the listings from the site.....
                      "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hate fakes being sold as genuine. If you really want to sell a fake, then sell it as a fake! Claiming it is genuine when you know it is not is fraud, regardless of how cheap it was sold.

                        I bought Breo watches for R300 each for my 3 kids, but now find ionic watches looking exactly the same but selling for R1 each.

                        My kids actually think I bought 3 x R1 watches for them

                        BoB needs to make a clear policy statement that no fakes be sold as genuine on the site. A lot of sellers will be lost, but at least one can buy a items in confidence.
                        Win Big

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RAJRULES1 View Post
                          I hate fakes being sold as genuine. If you really want to sell a fake, then sell it as a fake! Claiming it is genuine when you know it is not is fraud, regardless of how cheap it was sold.

                          I bought Breo watches for R300 each for my 3 kids, but now find ionic watches looking exactly the same but selling for R1 each.

                          My kids actually think I bought 3 x R1 watches for them

                          BoB needs to make a clear policy statement that no fakes be sold as genuine on the site. A lot of sellers will be lost, but at least one can buy a items in confidence.
                          Our terms do state that the seller must not break the law or sell items that they are not authorised to. We will investigate any seller who is misrepresenting or selling fake/copied/counterfeit items and will take the necessary measures to ensure they adhere to the policies. Please report any suspicious activity to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za.

                          Thank you
                          Cuan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am in the same boat,bought 10 of them on BOB to resell in my shop,now a other shop selling them phoned me and told me i am probably selling fakes and if power balance make the rounds they can give me a hefty penalty for selling them .How do i know that they are fakes and are there any legal implications selling them even if i thought they are the geniune product?

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              BOB should seriously do something about these sellers.
                              The easiest way to see a fake is by looking at the hologram . You will be able to see the words "authentic" and '' genuine" on them.
                              The bracelets I bought do not have this wording on the holograms. When you hold it against a genuine bracelet , the difference is obvious.
                              consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X