Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION BINOCULAR BOBbers ("BBA" Bad Buyers Attitude)

This thread is for attention of all you BOBbers with the IT binoculars. How is it possible that a Bob member with such a low rating is still allowed to harass sellers with revenge ratings. Where is the line drawn? All ratings received by kalayarnie on bidorbuy.co.za
    :LIES HAVE SHORT LEGS, THE TRUTH CATCHES UP QUICKLY.;)

Hi DannyBoy, I feel for your situation. Try this one on for size... A buyer W4NTITALL (no ratings) joined on the 22nd of October and bid on one of my items and won on Monday for R 10 000. Then last night he gives me my first negative rating and distroys my 100% POSITIVE by saying I contacted him after the auction and told him it is a fake. Here is what he said...
    THIS GUY IS A FRAUD! Only after winning the auction he tells me that the watch is infact a replica,DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why in the world would I sell something that I sold before to a few happy clients and then go and tell the buyer before I send it that it is a fake?

Why do they bid if they can't pay and then go and rate a seller like this? I think its absolutely bull@#$.

I contacted Andries and asked that he please assist, I just hope that he can change that rating and blacklist that guy as we work hard and we just about move the world to get and keep a 100% positive and last night I reached 101 ratings and 100% positive and then this #$%^ came along.... Not Cool.

Comment

I don't think it's a case of the buyer bid & not intended to pay - but a case of playing around or something. It's like a game to them, and I'm not talking about being uninformed, they are 100% aware of what they are doing. I can imagine some open accounts just to go around and do such things! Give out negatives & cause havoc as much as possible before being disabled.....just to open another account the next day!
      Jacque31

Comment

Mmmm, I think Jacque and me and dannyboy should do something about these buyers. We could be the Knights of BoB, and go around and punnish these buyers.

Comment

BoB can give us there IP
          Jacque31

Comment

I'll get the cheap chinese weapons

Comment

Originally posted by MediaTech View Post
              Hi DannyBoy, I feel for your situation. Try this one on for size... A buyer W4NTITALL (no ratings) joined on the 22nd of October and bid on one of my items and won on Monday for R 10 000. Then last night he gives me my first negative rating and distroys my 100% POSITIVE by saying I contacted him after the auction and told him it is a fake. Here is what he said...
              THIS GUY IS A FRAUD! Only after winning the auction he tells me that the watch is infact a replica,DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why in the world would I sell something that I sold before to a few happy clients and then go and tell the buyer before I send it that it is a fake?

Why do they bid if they can't pay and then go and rate a seller like this? I think its absolutely bull@#$.

I contacted Andries and asked that he please assist, I just hope that he can change that rating and blacklist that guy as we work hard and we just about move the world to get and keep a 100% positive and last night I reached 101 ratings and 100% positive and then this #$%^ came along.... Not Cool.
              Aaaaw that sucks, but if they dont pay and you file SNC that rating will go away.
              Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
              Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
                Aaaaw that sucks, but if they dont pay and you file SNC that rating will go away.
                BumbleBabe is here....not enough coffee today?
                Jacque31

Comment

Originally posted by jacque31 View Post
                  No, my laptop is not dancing my tune today. Its s o o o o o sl o w.

Who wants coffee, it will take a while and its so nice and cold today woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by jacque31 View Post

Comment

I want I want - weather is also great here! Overcast & cool. Well you double posted so I think your laptop is ok....... I think you are too busy looking for the magic listing for the iPad .
                      Jacque31

Comment

I need a coffee icon to pass on the coffee.

Yeah Im not sure how that hapens, its the blonde in me that takes over.

I have a whole 6 positive ratings, sure hope I dont get a bad buyer now

Comment

Coffee Time Icon..jpg Coffee Time Icon..jpg Coffee Time Icon..jpg Coffee Time Icon..jpg
                          I'll pass on the coffee today.
                          Jacque31

Comment

It will only go away if they don't appeal, not true?

Comment

I'll take two of those coffee's or maybe espresso... The buyers are awaking the monster in me

Comment

Working...
                              X