Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Power Balance Wrist bands

    Hi All,

    Please be advise it is illegal to sell the Power Balance Wrist Bands on the bidorbuy website. We received notification from Power Balance South Africa in this regard. See details below:

    "Under no circumstances will any Power Balance Product be authentic that is being sold on Bid or Buy. We at Power Balance South Africa would now sell or allow to sell any of our products on any web site barring our own. Every single Power Balance that is being currently sold on Bid or Buy is Counterfeit and is being done so illegally! There is no way that anyone could get authentic Power Balance Products no matter what documentation they may attain or what they say.

    We at Power Balance South Africa would really appreciate any assistance that Bid or Buy could give us in stopping the fraudsters with providing contact details to them as well as removing them off your website.

    As Bid or Buy has become a respected Brand in SA hand have standards of expectancy that go with this, we would like Bid or Buy to take our Brand as serious.


    Once again we appreciate and thank Bid or Buy for their assistance in this matter and look forward to any other assistance given in the future.


    Kind Regards


    Gareth Chamier
    Accounts Manager
    Gauteng & Freestate
    Power Balance South Africa"



    Kind regards,

    Bertus Rothmann
    Card Payment Analyst
    Exchange4free: Foreign Exchange Services

  • #2
    thanks for the info, good to know this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Expected this... uhhhhmmmm, a simple power balance search on the site still yields pages of results. Should we post offenders here like the GHD thread?
      It's tiresome reporting these items to community watch. Bertus, zap them with a mass delete....
      Last edited by brands online; 01-11-10, 13:38.
      "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by brands online View Post
        Expected this... uhhhhmmmm, a simple power balance search on the site still yields pages of results. Should we post offenders here like the GHD thread?
        It's tiresome reporting these items to community watch. Bertus, zap them with a mass delete....
        It is tiresome , I agree , but I will most certainly make the effort to report them after having bought some of the rubbish !!

        It is great to know that BOB has taken a stand against these fraudsters and a stop will be put to selling these fake items to unsuspecting buyers. It is sickening to think how much money these unscrupulous people have already made on the junk they sell.
        consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

        Comment


        • #5
          If this is the case, what about all the poor fools who bought this rediculous thing in the first place?
          What recourse, if any, will they have?
          The grammar in the email from the power balance people is atrocious, does not say much for the product, fake or not.
          Last edited by kyle2; 01-11-10, 14:00.
          Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

          Click Here to View My Items For Sale

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wild Olive Art View Post
            It is tiresome , I agree , but I will most certainly make the effort to report them after having bought some of the rubbish !!

            It is great to know that BOB has taken a stand against these fraudsters and a stop will be put to selling these fake items to unsuspecting buyers. It is sickening to think how much money these unscrupulous people have already made on the junk they sell.
            And they've certainly made loads... I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around. The "sad" part is theres so "many" unscrupulous, unethical people out there, just looking at how many are selling these "fake" bands on BOB. A dishonest world this is...
            "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kyle2 View Post
              If this is the case, what about all the poor fools who bought this rediculous thing in the first place?
              What recourse, if any, will they have?

              Good question! What now?
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

              If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi,

                Please be advise if the seller did listed the Power Balance Wrist Band to be authentic, the buyer would need to contact the seller and request a refund for the item.
                Kind regards,

                Bertus Rothmann
                Card Payment Analyst
                Exchange4free: Foreign Exchange Services

                Comment


                • #9
                  So is fakes allowed then, or do they also have to go?
                  Jacque31

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bertus_R View Post
                    Hi,

                    Please be advise if the seller did listed the Power Balance Wrist Band to be authentic, the buyer would need to contact the seller and request a refund for the item.
                    Hi Bertus, does this mean thatif they were sold as power balance wrist bands but not stated as "authentic", that's okay?
                    Surely not...
                    "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi,

                      Please be advise no Power Balance bands are allowed on the site and for this reason all are been removed.
                      Kind regards,

                      Bertus Rothmann
                      Card Payment Analyst
                      Exchange4free: Foreign Exchange Services

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yaaay! I for one am glad that these silly fashion accesories(because thats all they are! they don't do anything) are Gone for now! And what makes it even more sweet, is that the bullet comes from the power balance people themselves!
                        Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

                        Click Here to View My Items For Sale

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kyle2 View Post
                          Yaaay! I for one am glad that these silly fashion accesories(because thats all they are! they don't do anything) are Gone for now! And what makes it even more sweet, is that the bullet comes from the power balance people themselves!
                          And in other threads about this, ppl have sworn it works for them, Hahahahha
                          "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by brands online View Post
                            And in other threads about this, ppl have sworn it works for them, Hahahahha
                            It is all in the mind....mind over matter!!!!

                            My daughter in law was given one and she said as far as she can ascertain it makes no difference whatsoever!!!


                            A lot of BoB Sellers of these products will loose a few BoB....oh.....no pun intended!!!
                            My age is but an irrelevant number !
                            Items I am selling.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              MMMM so can we get our money back or should we report the seller to the authorities and can BOB assist with reporting the fakes that have been sold? I dont think they care weather the seller stated that it was authentic", or not as they are highly unlikely to state they are fake

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X