This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da KING Rules...again

A long standing SNC by Da King and my subsequent appeal has been "resolved" by BoB . Result: Nobody at fault.

If that is the case, then why have I not been paid my postage for the 2 items as well as the cost of the 2 items. I was never contacted by Da King for a refund, which means that he lied to BoB and got away with it.

I am so dissapointed!

I now cannot even rate him as it was so long ago. Besides, he would have just spoil my 100% rating by his revenge ratings, which he seems to also get away with.
    Win Big

If you have proof that you paid him and receive none of the items, and proof that he did not refund you the open a case of theft or fraud.
    This is a criminal act, end of story!!
    Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
    Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

Originally posted by RAJRULES1 View Post
      A long standing SNC by Da King and my subsequent appeal has been "resolved" by BoB . Result: Nobody at fault.

If that is the case, then why have I not been paid my postage for the 2 items as well as the cost of the 2 items. I was never contacted by Da King for a refund, which means that he lied to BoB and got away with it.

I am so dissapointed!

I now cannot even rate him as it was so long ago. Besides, he would have just spoil my 100% rating by his revenge ratings, which he seems to also get away with.
      I have to stand up for BoB here - they resolve revenge ratings - I have had a similar experience once and given all the proof of communication, previous ratings, etc., the revenge rating was removed.

Renaldo

View my auctions in the Coins & Notes section

Comment

Originally posted by BumbleBabe View Post
        If you have proof that you paid him and receive none of the items, and proof that he did not refund you the open a case of theft or fraud.
        This is a criminal act, end of story!!
        I agree, if you paid and never received the products then open a case of theft. On another note, did you inform Bidorbuy you have already paid for the items and you didnt receive a refund? Send them the proof of payment and state your case.

Regards
        CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

my two cents worth dan king is one of the untouchables
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by babyface2 View Post
            my two cents worth dan king is one of the untouchables
            Does seam to be that way

Comment

My beak is closed!
              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                My beak is closed!
                ...and in support sal ek my bek toehou en my tande hou :-)

Renaldo

Comment

See No Evil!

Hear No Evil!

Speak No Evil!
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

If we say something about danking , one of us might just get banned from the forum. I hate it when people get away like this. Admin , No offence.

Comment

Originally posted by eZethu Coins View Post
                      ...and in support sal ek my bek toehou en my tande hou :-)
                      Anyone know where there is a dentist for birds? The Beak could do with a tooth or two, even if he has to "hold" them! LOL
                      Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                      Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Snet View Post
                        If we say something about danking , one of us might just get banned from the forum. I hate it when people get away like this. Admin , No offence.
                        Freedom of speech as long as ..............................

Comment

As people say bumblebee , see nothing , hear nothing , do nothing . Case closed , he gets away , we do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Snet View Post
                            As people say bumblebee , see nothing , hear nothing , do nothing . Case closed , he gets away , we do nothing.
                            I didnt do nothing

Comment

Careful - that was the Babe you responded to - not the Bee :-)

Renaldo

Comment

Working...
                              X