Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennin33 a fraud or what?

Order ID3237325TypeAuction OrderSellerLenin33 (87 )
    Order placed on24 Sep 14:01
    Can this seller not please be banned as you can see from September he has been avoiding sending me these Cd at first he said it was returned by the post office 9But had no tracking number to prove this) then a CD went missing then he promised to deliver and still nothing no tracking number no nothing as you can see he has done this many times and also supplies fake material as indicated by other buyers.To get my money back is almost more of a mission than just opening a case of fraud and theft against this seller what would you do as he is giving every seller a bad name

It does seem as though this seller, with really low ratings, is taking buyers for a ride. Hope you have reported it to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. If not, please go to the listing and do so, so that BoB can check out the situation.
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Thanks Lilythepink just seem such a waste of time for Caun and the rest when sellers do this always appreciate your input

Comment

The seller has contacted me and supplied a tracking number i will hold thumbs and if all goes well re rate the seller accordingly

Comment

Working...
        X