Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be under the Adult category?

This is sex no mater how you spin it, so is it not suppose to be under Adult and not on Crazy Wednesday?

OMG why bother turning off the Adult section???

German Books - ## LUST & LIEBESSPIEL - SEX IN DER PARTNERSCHAFT ## for sale in Thohoyandou (ID:28717724)
    Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
    Click here to veiw my Items here

Seller even admits its a vibrator

Unusual Items - Pinky-Thumb Body Muscle Massager with Strength Controller for sale in Cape Town (ID:28798804)

Comment

Baby Dolls & Teddies - St Valentine Half Monte for sale in Brits (ID:32195818)

Am I too puritan? (Morally strict.) St Valentine....?

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund1000 View Post
        Baby Dolls & Teddies - St Valentine Half Monte for sale in Brits (ID:32195818)

Am I too puritan? (Morally strict.) St Valentine....?
        Then I must be very conservative too, and I know I'm not.
        This should definitely be under X-rated, it's simple, would it be okay for a child to see these graphics, I think not.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Should be called the full monty!

Sob, I failed the pencil test!

Should certainly be under X-rated - would probably sell better there too...
          "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Ok, so you do the pencil test and all but what I'd like to know is if the pencil stays under your boobs or goes flying across the room, what does it matter seeing as there is no "dress" involved here at all............. just hang backpack straps around you and there you go, also no testing involved.
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

And i thought the pencil test was for men!!!!

Comment

Morality saved
                bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
                bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
                  Should be called the full monty!

Sob, I failed the pencil test!

Should certainly be under X-rated - would probably sell better there too...
                  HI! :-)

You say... Look what IS also "open" to any kid... (From same seller...)

Baby_Doll

PS Yes, I have "view NOT x-rated stuff" enabled.

Comment

My only issue with the adult section is that all the items are discreet, we can see who sells the stuff but not who buys it....that is terribly unfair in my eyes. We would probably be shocked to see who the buyers were.
                    Art, Stunning Ceramics, Jewellery Visit my Bob Shoppe, Antiques, Books, Music, Hand Basins and More

Comment

I also have "view NOT x-rated stuff" enabled because I have a 7 year old around me all the time. X-rated belongs in adult section!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                        Morality saved
                        I think not....with this so called invisible "dress" the pencil test would be quite applicable for men too
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by JPBon View Post
                          My only issue with the adult section is that all the items are discreet, we can see who sells the stuff but not who buys it....that is terribly unfair in my eyes. We would probably be shocked to see who the buyers were.
                          I agree with JP. Would be really interesting to know who the buyers are! Anyone on this forum ???
                          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

I missed it all!!! Already Deleted and I thought I would get a quick pick me up in the morning

It's been a while you know..

Does that fall under TMI??
                            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by ClickandShip View Post
                              I missed it all!!! Already Deleted and I thought I would get a quick pick me up in the morning

It's been a while you know..

Does that fall under TMI??
                              This isn't the exact item you missed (it was a red one) - but it is the same sort of thong (I mean thing)

Login Page

Hope you have your glasses on Wayne
                              (x-rated must be enabled to view this item folks)
                              "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Working...
                              X