Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair ratings and derogatory comments and threats- Allowed?

May a buyer rate you unfairly and call you a thief when they haven't paid for half the items, claimed one item received was broken, sent it back a month later in a pathetic state. We received it yesterday. Today she rates us negative on all sales to her and says we stole her money. When were we to have sent the replacement yet? We even chose to replace the item though it was sold with no guarantees. Now it's Wednesday and our business gets affected. Unjust, cruel and unfair! What to do???
    Last edited by brands online; 01-06-10, 22:36. Reason: Just another day in paradise
    "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Hi brands online,

If you feel that the ratings are unjustified you can appeal them by sending all the relevant proof to hello@bidorbuy.co.za
    bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
    bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Hi, thanks. I've done that. Waiting on a reply. Vicious on a Wednesday though.

Comment

Just relax and don't let it get to you. It will all get sorted out, you'll see. Deep breaths, now. Deep breaths! ;)
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Also, if it's the buyer I assume checking your feedback - if you check their feedback, looks like they'll be blacklisted soon..
          I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

It beats me, why do buyers waste so much energy on accusing sellers? I have just given up as most buyers when they have problems they would label you like anything worst than the devil himself.

I have also realised most of the time its their mistrust on you that messes everything up. I received returned items this week, its about 8 different products and 90% are working fine, one phone the buyer just had to callibrate the phone so the stylus could press the correct place, I actually suggested that when they compained and they said it didnt work and on receipt I did that and it worked, the rest I cant find the problems they mensioned.

Now my task is to be nice in explaining maybe there was a problem but it got solved and send the item back at my cost.

Just like Lilythepink said, take a deep breathe, all will be okay!

Sipho
            CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Justice...has been served!!! Thanks guys at BOB and thanks all you guys for the words of confidence. Relatively new here, but my faith I daresay, has been restored :)

Comment

Thanks for the update, Brands Online. It's always nice to know that things are sorted out satisfactorily and BoB are pretty good at doing things fairly! (Hope the deep breathing also helped you! lol)
                Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                X