This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danking

I have paid Danking within 24 hours of winning the bid and only received my parcel 5 weeks later and then they give me a bad rating. Is that right? I see many users complain about them and they keep making excuses via emial thats its B.O.B thats slow. Please can anyone just have a word with them?

Originally posted by jacsch View Post
    Is that right? I see many users complain about them
    I don't know the whole story here and i'm not saying the one or the other is right - but i have to agree with you that i have seen this seller's name pop up a few times about buyers complaining/unhappy ect.
    Sure he sells a lot and is no doubt making good money for BoB, but for example check for the last month 33 neg ratings. Sure that is nothing in the average % but none the less is 33 really unhappy customers. Surely each one that buys on BoB is important and not only the unhappy buyers say for example from a seller with small number off sales with 50%pos.
    Had a quick look and loads are complaining of the speed...maybe to much sales?
    Again i'm not accusing anybody of anything - just something of interest and want to hear the rest's opinion.
    As for what you can do is appeal the rating by contacting BoB if you feel it was unfair, they will help you out. Hope you get it sorted;)
    Jacque31

Comment

Anyone remember the movie ,The Untouchables??
      NEIL

Comment

Revenge negative ratings will be removed by BoB. Just contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za if you are unhappy about having been rated negatively. Give BoB ALL the info you have, i.e. auction and order numbers, copies of emails (if any) between you, etc. BoB are very fair.
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

:)Contact hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they help instantly, i know this for a fact and they're awesome too!
          VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

I won 2 auctions from this seller on 28 May and made payment within an hour of winning, items only received 11 June (2 weeks) and was not lying at the Post Office either as my neighbour works there and brings the parcel the day it arrives. Will not rate this seller as I can see from his profile that he does not rate buyers unless they rate him - then he gives the same either negative or neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by heggels View Post
              I won 2 auctions from this seller on 28 May and made payment within an hour of winning, items only received 11 June (2 weeks) and was not lying at the Post Office either as my neighbour works there and brings the parcel the day it arrives. Will not rate this seller as I can see from his profile that he does not rate buyers unless they rate him - then he gives the same either negative or neutral.
              In my opinion that's unfair as ratings should be given after payment was received. As the terms/agreement has been met by the buyer! Surely something can be done about this?
              Jacque31

Comment

Been there myself. Also complained to BoB. Their feedback was that they have spoken to him on various occassionS, but yes, the rating abuse still continues! We need to made a stand against these types of sellers. And I'm not only blaming DanKing, there are other too. Send BoB an e-mail via communitiywatch@bidorbuy.co.za regarding your experience with rating abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Jewels View Post
                  Been there myself. Also complained to BoB. Their feedback was that they have spoken to him on various occassionS, but yes, the rating abuse still continues! We need to made a stand against these types of sellers. And I'm not only blaming DanKing, there are other too. Send BoB an e-mail via communitiywatch@bidorbuy.co.za regarding your experience with rating abuse.
                  I agree with your approach, but the thing is most people deal with these types of sellers once and then never again - so when it happens they just leave it. Only people very active on BoB take their ratings serious. So the sellers doing like this can get away with it pretty much most of the times as most buyers don't bother taking it further. But i don't know why they don't check the ratings before they purchase as i will not purchase from the mentioned seller knowing that so many people complain about him. Although he has lots of sales and a good % i still would not go there.
                  Jacque31

Comment

Sellers like this i stay away from to, the seller in question I have wanted to purchase a few times from but when you look at his neg & nutrals one day and then a few days later half the negs have been removed so one wonders how accurate his rating % is, all the comments relate to the same issue of he is in a huge hurry to get your money but tomorrow is another day attitude on the postage. also yes he does seem to wait for you to rate him first and then rate you the same.

Comment

So why isn't BoB doing about this rating nonsense that is going on here? Why can the seller have all the time to rate once the buyer has followed through with the agreement?
                      Jacque31

Comment

Hi this is my original post and i have spoken to a few other buyers. You email DANKING and no reply, then you phone them also no reply. But give DANKING a neagive rating 2 a clock in the morning believe me its instant effect and instant email on why you give them bad ratings. Its sad when companies make good business with B.O.B they always tend to forget who is the little guy who got hem there in the first place......

Comment

i agree with all comments about this seller. another thread about him was closed very fast when you say something about him:o bought from him once never again
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

fail seller

here's my story, won this R1 auction for a webcam, paid it within minutes after the auction closed, sent him proof and he confirmed payment received. I noticed his postage delay is like a week before he posts but that was fine, then I get the webcam and its not as described in the listing:

1. his listing claims "* Pixels: 350K pixels or 1.3MP - 5.0MP by software" never heard of this nor can I find anything on google about software that can increase your mega-pixels.
                            2. his listing claims "* Built-in Microphone" but this webcam does not have a 3.2mm cable to connect to your sound card (as other webcams with built in mic's do) nor does it have a usb sound card built in to give mic capability.
                            3. "* Additional Function: 10x Digital Zooms, Face Tracking, Digital Frame, Image Effect" the webcam came with no software, it is the "driverless" kind, so how do I use these features?

so I emailed him on 27 August 2010 asking about the above-mentioned and where I could get the software to attain this 5.0MP.

I have had NO REPLY from him. So on 01 Sep 2010 23:00 I decided as I have had no response I would rate him neutral as the item was not exactly as described and he does not respond to emails.

02 Sep 2010 05:34 I receive a NEUTRAL rating from him (why, I can't understand because I paid immediately) and the comment says "We already informed you that we can not assist you to install the item, please cosult your IT department" which is a blatant LIE because I use gmail and have never had problems with it, I always receive my email.

I believe this was a childish "revenge rating" as I see is common on BOB from this seller.

I can only hope others read the forums before buying from this person. You can't trust all the positive ratings and gold stars because most buyers fear negative revenge ratings so they rate positive.

This makes the whole rating system useless.

Comment

This is one of the reasons why Eb*y stopped sellers from giving negative ratings, which is in itself not fair, but buyers are able to give ratings with out fear of reprisals, but it leaves the system open to abuse from buyers, which does happen.
                              Unfortunately the rating system is an honesty based system, and there are people who operate ouside of this moral area.:(
                              Ambient Music is the Wallpaper of my Mind

Click Here to View My Items For Sale

Comment

Working...
                              X