No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i reply to a rating?

How do i reply to a rating?
    It wont seem to allow me to reply to this rating, (the item is since closed)
    a neutral rating about a parcel not received.
    It wont allow me to reply directly to this rating,
    so i had to edit a rating i gave to the buyer for this item.

Neutral rating for 1000 Girly Stickers

Comment:
    Can not rate seller, dit not receive goods yet
    Last edited by AngeLuv Goodies; 05-07-10, 10:18.

That's because the bidorbuy "system" sends out the rating reminders way too quickly after the auction has closed. A better timeframe would be something like six weeks.
    Obligatory link to my listings.

Comment

Hi AngeLuv Goodies, search for the buyer in items sold frame on your My BidorBuy tab. Next to the sale there should be their rating with a link underneath to reply. Is that what you're looking for?
      "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

Comment

It was a rating that someone gave me, (under my ratings) so i wanted to reply directly to that rating,
        so my comment shows underneath it, but i cant find i reply button.

If i go to my buyers ratings, i could write my reply there, but it doesnt show directly by the buyers rating,

so that if you reading her rating of me, you can see the direct reply i wrote.

The buyer since changed her rating, so it is fine now.

Thanks

Comment

ratings

I just received my first neg. rating... For an item that had payment cleared on bob eft on the 7th july, parcel posted on 8th July, what is that about I have asked the person in question to please change it, also asked bob to help. Hope they will, don't like that red face especially an undeserved one!!

Comment

how do I reply to a rating?

Hi all, Just wanted to tell you all that my neg. rating has dissappeared now:D. I had a very nice e-mail from the buyer, saying that it was a mistake.:D:D PHEW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottishlass View Post
              Hi all, Just wanted to tell you all that my neg. rating has dissappeared now:D. I had a very nice e-mail from the buyer, saying that it was a mistake.:D:D PHEW!!!

I also had one that was a mistake, thank goodness.

Comment

Working...
              X