Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE remove this rating asap

I'm so sick of buyers who think they know it all, but basically know nothing.
    A track and trace on the parcel below shows the item delivered to the buyer on file. She claims she didnt get it, and it should have been insured. She paid R40 for an ordinary parcel, no insurance and tells me ordinary parcels are R18.15. Now I have to wait "donkies jare" for the rating to be removed again and lose money in the interim for no fault of mine.

Negative rating for Brand NEW!!!!!! *** Interactive "Alphabet" Mu...
    04 Nov 2010

Comment:
    Parcel was delivered to someone else. Please send insured parcels in future, after all we are charged R40 and Ord. postage only R18.15
    by for me (2)

Response:
    Hi, you paid for regular postage not Insured! Secondly, track and trace shows item delivered to YOU. This matter has been referred to BOB!
    "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

ja these new buyers know it all. i wonder if we must actually copy and paste po rates on our listings like we have nothing better to do. as it is it takes ages to list, pack answer emails and then still deal with newbie impatient buyers.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Tell her to take it up with the post office if she didn't collect it as they should have the ID number of who collected on record.. Hope this gets removed ASAP for you as it's really unfair.. P.S. Like the new avatar!!!
      I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

The buyer has definately collected, they are angry because the post office chared R18.15 and they paid R40.00. Some people, do they thing the parcel gets packed by Santa with free envelopes and mysteriously delivered to the post office at no cost?

Sipho
        CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by kebs View Post
          Tell her to take it up with the post office if she didn't collect it as they should have the ID number of who collected on record.. Hope this gets removed ASAP for you as it's really unfair.. P.S. Like the new avatar!!!
          Told her that initially. She tells me she suggests "registered mail" next time! My "mo&r" is nou heel gekrap
          Agh, no use throwing my toys out of the cot, let me rather throw them up for grabs on Snap Friday tomorrow.....
          On the eve of a Snap Friday, nogals....

Ta kebs, was trying to load an animated avatar like these cool okes here, but my forum skills are still lacking ...

Comment

Don't be fooled - mine was done for me by another member!! I'm clueless with these things!!
            I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks & stones - Albert Einstein.

Comment

we have one who disputed a parcel price and we had to go to the post office to get a printout on the wight and price of the parcel, needless to say the price was MORE then what we asked for. We now await an apology from the buyer to us and BoB.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Hmm.. you may wait a long time there Wayne... Buyers these days (in general, not everyone), are very demanding & don't admit when they were wrong..

Comment

I really wish people would just realize that the truth and saying sorry "I was wrong" would lighten the load on your own shoulders and may just make a difference in some's life....... hmmmm ai toggie
                  Selective choices allow for selective karma...choose wisely
                  Click here to veiw my Items here

Comment

hmmm lets see what happens.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Update. Buyer sends this mail this morning. Rating remains negative.
                      Fishy.... or not fishy?

Hi ,
                      Just to let you know my parcel was rescued by the post master.
                      He noticed my parcel was missing and found the people who
                      signed for it and told them to bring it back to the Post Office.
                      Luckily I spoke to him last Saturday and told him I was expecting
                      2 parcels, and when he noticed 1 of my parcels missing at lunch time
                      he knew something was wrong.

In future I think you must send the parcels overnight, he also said
                      it the safest way of sending parcels.

Kind regards

Comment

i smell fishy paste yes.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

smells fishy, i would block this buyer rather than risking another negative rating.
                          VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by wayjen View Post
                            we have one who disputed a parcel price and we had to go to the post office to get a printout on the wight and price of the parcel, needless to say the price was MORE then what we asked for. We now await an apology from the buyer to us and BoB.
                            I think you are going to wait until the cows come home, Wayne - or until pigs can fly!
                            Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                            Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Very fishy... Hope you replied & reminded her that her rating is uncalled for & she needs to change it..

Comment

Working...
                              X