Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search by rating

The advanced search engine offers a wide range of search criteria other than the one I deem most essential and that is search by ratings %....

Any chance of this changing?

All suggestions welcome, I guess, but not too sure what you mean by this Brent! I think that the search under a user's name is absolutely easy already. What do others on the Forum think?
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Some of the people with 100% rating might not have started selling yet.....
      What's for sale today?

Comment

You are quick on the uptake for so early in the morning, Delicious! And you've made a good point.
        Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
        Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Had a cuppa this morning already.. :D
          What's for sale today?

Comment

Originally posted by Delicious View Post
            Some of the people with 100% rating might not have started selling yet.....
            Nope, they would be "no ratings" not 100%..

Comment

No they would have 100% ratings from say 5 to 10 sellers. Then once they have 'good' ratings they come along and scam you..
              What's for sale today?

Comment

Originally posted by Delicious View Post
                No they would have 100% ratings from say 5 to 10 sellers. Then once they have 'good' ratings they come along and scam you..
                Okay I understand what you saying.

Personally I insist on collecting and paying COD any goods purchased from sellers with less than 7-10 verified positive sales at 100% rating...

I get what you saying though, 10 positives at 100% is not necessarily a guarantee against a fraudulent 11th transaction.

Comment

Yip :-)

I do the same. I chanced with 1 new seller, and they said the right things, but it was nerve wracking... Other than that, i have friends staying in most of the major towns so they pop me a favour and post it to me...
                  What's for sale today?

Comment

Working...
                  X