Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Ratings

Go and read the ratings of user" Shilling"--An absolute privilege to deal with
    Makes selling on Bidorbuy a pleasure
    All his ratings from sellers express the same response.
    An asset to Bob.Lifts my spirit.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Thanks for pointing out something positive on this Sunday afternoon. :)
    Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

Shilling is a Excellent Buyer :)

There are a few great buyers out there who pay on time - they deserve the best service from sellers...
      sigpic

Comment

"Renaldo" summed it up perfectly. " There are great Bobbers,Excellent Bobbers and then this on"
        I dealt with him today via email and it is not only the prompt payment it is his whole approach.
        Last edited by geewhizz; 10-01-10, 17:44.
        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

"Renaldo" is a fantastic buyer. Has bought quite a few items from me and ALWAYS pleasant, prompt payment. I agree he is one of the best bobbers around! :D
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
            "Renaldo" is a fantastic buyer. Has bought quite a few items from me and ALWAYS pleasant, prompt payment. I agree he is one of the best bobbers around! :D
            Wakie,Wakie this is not about Renaldo:D
            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Yes, Pam, I think I do need to wake up (but you did mention Renaldo!!) :p

Comment

Read thread from the beginning.
                By the way I made one more attempt to phone the buyer who gave me a neutral rating and caused me so much frustration. I nearly fainted when he actually answered. Seriously I must have tried 20 times over the last 4 weeks. Matter has now been resolved.
                I am tempted to buy a ticket to the U.K. so that I can go somewhere and cool off
                Heehee. Hubby must just say" maybe you should go and visit the guys in U.K." and I will take a helicopter to a travel agent
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Yes, I did read the entire thread but couldn't resist commenting on buyer "Renaldo"! lol

About the helicopter to the travel agent - is there room for me? LOL (I also feel like getting away for a while!!) :D

Comment

Originally posted by lilythepink View Post
                    Yes, I did read the entire thread but couldn't resist commenting on buyer "Renaldo"! lol

About the helicopter to the travel agent - is there room for me? LOL (I also feel like getting away for a while!!) :D
                    You can always come and visit me Lily, I am snowed under, so much to do re; wedding preparations, less than 6 weeks left to get EVERYTHING done, and also have to find time for BOB.

At the moment, my world is a mad place to be.
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Never put off until tomorrow, what you can do today

Comment

Originally posted by meeks View Post
                      You can always come and visit me Lily, I am snowed under, so much to do re; wedding preparations, less than 6 weeks left to get EVERYTHING done, and also have to find time for BOB.
                      At the moment, my world is a mad place to be.
                      I'd love to join you, Meeks (don't forget I can help with the serviette rings!!) but we're getting a new puppy which is going to need training and I seem to be the one to do it! :)

Comment

Working...
                      X