X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this seller is mad?

14 Sep 2009

Comment:
    Wake up you STUPID IDIOT!! The number has been sent to you on the 14th!! Stay away from BOB you retard!! Other sellers, stay away from this moron!!

Hehehehe i think so!! Geeeezzzzzzz:o

This is awfull. :(
    VIEW MY ITEMS!!

Comment

Give us the link please, then we will all know which badmouthed fool to stay away from (I'm referring to the seller)
      Visit my hive!

Comment

Remember this kind of behaviour is not allowed.
        What's for sale today?

Comment

I got banned for less than that! It's unfair, I tell you. Unfair! lol
          Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
          Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by cheetah11 View Post
            14 Sep 2009
            Comment:
            Wake up you STUPID IDIOT!! The number has been sent to you on the 14th!! Stay away from BOB you retard!! Other sellers, stay away from this moron!!

Crazy people! Why bother getting up in the morning if life annoys you that much!?!
            Items I have for sale.

Why do today what you can put off till next year?

Comment

huh??? linky please someone.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by cheetah11 View Post
                14 Sep 2009

Comment:

:oWow, we don't even use these kinda words in my home, i will fall down flat if someone said that to me, this person must be extremely unhappy with their life, shame, maybe they need a shrink!
                VIEW MY ITEMS!

"Animals Can Communicate Quite Well and They Do and Generally Speaking, They are Ignored!"

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you! Criticize me, and I may not like you! Ignore me, and I may not forgive you! Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"

Comment

This is almost as bad as some of the emails I received in December from one particular buyer. Abusive is putting it mildly.

Why do people like this come onto this site?
                  Don't they realise that they're dealing with people on the other side, people that have feelings and have just as many rights as they themselves had. Maybe they just don't care.
                  VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

I think some people are just basically sour - anything & everything just p..... them off.
                    Sweetness & light in reply to their silly name calling usually makes them madder than hell ;)
                    VIEW MY ITEMS!

“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill

Comment

Shocking....name & shame!!!!!:(
                      My age is but an irrelevant number !
                      Items I am selling.

Comment

He probably got a negative rating. I would !!I would !!!yes I would--but I would not print it in his rating but tell hubby out loud what I thought of this Idiot!! Moron!!:p
                        BOB POLITICS Heehee:D:D so funny.
                        I will never forget the rating I read from a guy who bought a coin from someone--He simply said K#K coin. Some people need space to express themselves --this one spoke volumes.:D:Dso funny.
                        Sorry guys that I am not as serious as the rest of you--not nice but so so funny
                        Last edited by geewhizz; 08-02-10, 18:37.
                        VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

@ ggeewhizz.....thought too it was funny..one mad seller hehehe NOT a nice person anyway.
                          Ok guys and girls here is the link

Negative rating for Your own FREE 086 fax to email number!
                          14 Sep 2009

Comment:
                          by TWR (135 )

Comment

DO YOU THINK THIS SELLER IS LITERATE??
                            The pasel came bek Biere (Bearer) did not pick up her pasel and woed not pay for postige.
                            VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Now, there's someone who needs to go back to Primary School (if he/she is South African, that might explain something?!)
                              Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
                              Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X