No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic...

This is, in my opinion, CLASSIC!!

I had an issue with a seller where I waited over a month for half the order etc...a real nightmare.

I rated the seller Negative on account of the ''nightmare'' to which he finally jumped into action and sent the rest of the order.

Now... 1 month and a couple of days later...a SNC is filed against me.

Not for non payment..

for... Buyer rejected product..

His story :

Appologized to user as there was a shipping and stock problem on our side sent user missing item as well as 10Pack DVD as a sign of good faith, still no reply.., bad rating remains.., Please send me the items back and I will refund U

This is a classic way to get rid of a Negative rating...

Then he sends me an email stating : I will retract the SNC if you change your rating to at least a neutral one....

I all sellers approach negatives in this manner...well...BoB would be an on the surface perfect place!!
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

I hope you report this seller to community watch. This is so unbelievably WRONG!!!!
    See all jewellery from Asha Craft!

"The purest form of love comes from your children."

Comment

I second your opinion, Asha Craft! Very bad selling practice! I experienced a similar event recently but, fortunately, got a refund (but not my bank charges for having paid in the first place!) I waited a month before I got upset and was then told the item wasn't in stock.
      Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
      Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

Working...
      X