This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating Abuse

I have noticed there is one particular seller who rates you negative if you give him a bad rating for inferior products received, slow delivery or bad communication. Even though you have paid within the time frame. This person is also not a verified user anymore. What can be done with this type of rating abuse? This seller is the biggest culprit, although there are more on BoB. I was under the impression that a seller rates according to how smoothly a transaction is concluded and the buyer according to his/her buying experience. This is no longer the case and I feel it should be adressed in a serious light. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Miss Jewels View Post
    I have noticed there is one particular seller who rates you negative if you give him a bad rating for inferior products received, slow delivery or bad communication. Even though you have paid within the time frame. This person is also not a verified user anymore. What can be done with this type of rating abuse? This seller is the biggest culprit, although there are more on BoB. I was under the impression that a seller rates according to how smoothly a transaction is concluded and the buyer according to his/her buying experience. This is no longer the case and I feel it should be adressed in a serious light. Any suggestions?
    You can report this to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and ask them for a rating review.
    Also ask them to remove the revenge rating if they see fit to do so.
    Attach all the emails between yourself and the seller.

BoB will review your case and remove the negative if they feel you have a valid case.

Both buyer and seller are supposed to rate according to the overall impression of the transaction.

Revenge rating is strictly not allowed.

This type of abuse happens by both buyers and sellers and should be reported in all cases.

BoB does deal with these situations on a daily basis as there is alot of rating abuse.

In the meantime, you can reply to the rating giving your side of the situation.
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Actually E-mail Community watch

Comment

Yes, e-mail CommWatch, they "should" take care of it...

Just wish there was an impartial buyer's/seller's representative that will look at both sides of the story? And not just the side that brings the most money in for them?

As that's just how it feels for me, now that I'm no longer selling on BoB, just buying... Or was...

Comment

Originally posted by chris2_0 View Post
          Yes, e-mail CommWatch, they "should" take care of it...

Just wish there was an impartial buyer's/seller's representative that will look at both sides of the story? And not just the side that brings the most money in for them?

As that's just how it feels for me, now that I'm no longer selling on BoB, just buying... Or was...
          Hi chris2_0,

I have replied to your PM.

Thread locked.
          bidorbuy Forum Administrator

bidorbuy.co.za - Africa's largest market place.
          bidorbuy on Facebook ~ What's hot on bidorbuy

< TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE US A GOOD RATING

Comment

Working...
          X