Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More revenge ratings?

Not knowing the full story - but reading the ratings, this really looks like ratings abuse from our white river tanzanite seller? Not the first time by any means (since this appears to be a tactic) - but this means that a newbie (Ratings received by jackcora on bidorbuy.co.za - who is apparently a really good buyer) with 13 purchases and 12 ratings by sellers - now has a serious handicap to contend with - instead of being a 100% buyer??

Ratings received by jackcora on bidorbuy.co.za

n'est ce pas?
    "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

This looks very spiteful and, I agree with you, it shouldn't happen to a good buyer! Someone needs to keep the particular Seller under control!
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

I'm not sure where I should post this:

I previously had a buyer, who bought a bunch of items from me, took two weeks to pay for it, AFTER she decided not to take HALF of the items she won. Because she bought a bunch of stuff from other people and didn't pay any of them, I was very relieved that I actually did receive (partial) payment. After this episode this seller was blacklisted. This seller then registered under a different name, bought another bunch of items from me. I did not recognize her, but after the auction ended, she informed me that she had to change her name because she was now blacklisted, and if I would mind to 'keep quiet'. Needless to say, she never completed the purchase and I've then had to file 11 SNC's. She is STILL buying - will you be able to blacklist her again? The seller I'm referring to is (formerly) BMerc, now listed as DeeAnne. Will appreciate it if you could block this non-paying, deadbeat buyer who is wasting honest seller's time... Thank you!

Comment

Suggestion...

Hi Gixy123

Suggest you post to this forum thread in the Community Watch Forum...

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-co...dders-2-a.html

Good luck!;)
        "Truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hi

I don't rate a buyer negative for non payment. I leave it until It comes to pass then rate him netural. I am not exactly one to put a fight up with BOB and Buyer to remove ratings

Comment

Originally posted by MsPlod View Post
              Not knowing the full story - but reading the ratings, this really looks like ratings abuse from our white river tanzanite seller? Not the first time by any means (since this appears to be a tactic) - but this means that a newbie (Ratings received by jackcora on bidorbuy.co.za - who is apparently a really good buyer) with 13 purchases and 12 ratings by sellers - now has a serious handicap to contend with - instead of being a 100% buyer??

Ratings received by jackcora on bidorbuy.co.za

n'est ce pas?
              What a pity this has happened, this is one of my recent buyers and I had absolutely no problems with him. These tactics are the best way to chase away newbie buyers. Many just won't bother to come back. I hope this won't be the case here.
              VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
              X