Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem with views

    Hi, There sems to be a problem with viewing BOB website. Things appearing all over the place. Anyone else experiencing the same?
    "Where Delivery Meets Expectation"

  • #2
    Originally posted by brands online View Post
    Hi, There sems to be a problem with viewing BOB website. Things appearing all over the place. Anyone else experiencing the same?
    We deployed changes over the weekend (you will notice that by the new menu-bar on the top). Unfortunately some web-browsers our company networks cache some of the graphics and style-sheets and do not honour our settings.

    Solution to your problem: Clear your browser cache and restart your browser.

    If you still have a problem let us know in what section of the site and we will fix it.
    Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
    Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

    Comment


    • #3
      Shift-F5 (or Shift-Click Refresh) always does the trick.
      Obligatory link to my listings.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RISadler View Post
        Shift-F5 (or Shift-Click Refresh) always does the trick.
        I tried it and I can now view what it is supposed to show brilliant!!!!!!!
        VIEW ALL OUR ITEMS LISTED ON BOB

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sungems1 View Post
          I tried it and I can now view what it is supposed to show brilliant!!!!!!!
          Glad you got it sorted! Just shout if you come across any other issues or potential bugs =]

          Thanks
          ~DG
          Blog | DA | Tweets
          http://jamescacchione.net/wp-content...10/07/blog.png http://jamescacchione.net/wp-content...010/07/da1.png http://jamescacchione.net/wp-content...07/twitter.png

          Comment

          Working...
          X