Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Function still letting me down!!!!!?????????

I really thought that the ability to send tracking numbers to the buyers ON the BoB sales page would eliminated this :

Ratings given by Walter_Cahn on bidorbuy.co.za

:(

Copied from Sales Page....

Block Buyer Small Shipping Label Big Shipping Label
    Messages with Buyernew message
    Dear Buyer.

Thank you for your payment, we have received it.

We are submitting your tracking number to make it easier for you to track your item.

The tracking # for your item is : PE*********ZA
    Please allow at least 48 Hours for the post office to load tracking # onto their system for online tracking.

We highly recommend that you track your parcel on Parcel Track | Parcel Tracking or call them on 0860 111 502.

Ordinary post normally takes around 3-7 days. Excluding Sundays and public holidays.

If you don’t have success with the website or the phone number provided, please call your local post office after the recommended time frame, together with the tracking number and they will be able to inform you to where your item is.

NOTE: If website is down a message: ITEM NOT FOUND is displayed, in this case we recommend that you call them directly.

Kind Regards,
    The team at ClickandShip
    13 Jul 14:30 edit | delete

I simply CANNOT win!! :(
    VIEW MY ITEMS!

Sorry bud, I seem to be a bit dof, whats the problem?
    Visit my hive!

Comment

unless I am looking at the wrong item (but this is the only one the buyer bought), there was SNC filed today, tracking email was sent on the 12th. Can't really tell what went wrong, but I don't think that the new functionality is the cause of it.

I still think those types of issues can be resolved be picking up the phone if email does not work. Anymore insight, Clickandship why you say that the new function is letting you down?
      Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
      Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

Working...
      X