Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused, please help!

When I post an article and relist it for I get a red message saying I will be charged for every relisting. I don't do enhanced listing or that fancy stuff.

I am now too scared to relist my items.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Well something must be amiss with BoB's system because this morning, following a given thread, I tried to buy something and it told me in big red letters "Error - you do not have permission to do this". LOL

I then went to the BoB home page, typed in the item number and - voila - I managed to make the purchase. (Perhaps the system is also having a long week-end??)
    Yesterday I was clever and wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise and am changing myself.

Comment

it's was like that yesterday when i was putting things up too so ek weet nie.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Perhaps phone them quickly? BoB is apparently open on Saturday mornings - just hope you can get someone to solve your problem.

Comment

was hoping someone from the inners sanctums of BoB was lurking here.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Not too many of us "lurking" today, Wayne! Oh dear.

Comment

hmm sleeping in i suspect.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Originally posted by wayjen View Post
                When I post an article and relist it for I get a red message saying I will be charged for every relisting. I don't do enhanced listing or that fancy stuff.

I am now too scared to relist my items.
                Hi Wayne - I was on my way out and did not want to rush a response. There is nothing to worry about this. In the last 3 weeks we had several users complaining about "excessive" fees being charged and not knowing why.

Those specific cases listed classifieds or properties added enhancements (one listing alone attracted R 250 in listing fees) and then enabled automatic relisting of 6 times. As you all know, we do display the listing-fee and enhancement break-down on the confirmation page as well as a note in red that those fees apply for each automatic relisting. Apparently people don't read the first page and the confirmation page, and we hope that with another red sentence this will make users wary of that a relist will attract fees if those type of enhancements are chosen.

Wayne - if your Listing Fee says "0" (also in RED), then there is no worry, as the relisting will not attract any fees.

We don't have any glitches/issues, but if you have problems, our customer care is working today - give them a call.
                Review www.bidorbuy.co.za on alexa.com
                Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Comment

cool thanks buddy.

VIEW MY ITEMS!

Comment

Working...
                  X